Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy lives such a sad life, it’s the weekend posts “up to gut this house” derek must be demented we all like a tidy house but there 2 males with no kids. They should be out exploring doing all sorts considering they have no responsibility’s, on there death bed there memories will be buying wax melts 😂 it’s actually sad the hype he gives too for his “nights out” and he ends up all cosied up by 9am an example was his bday I had second hand embarrassment for that, when Derek done the boost cos Hannah had a flat tyre, that was so he could get the cat litter tray emptied for Hannah coming back, that was defo all planned 😂 wouldn’t surprise me if it was wee deek that put a nail in the tyre 😂 it’s just all so cringe man, u never see them out date nights or acting loving to one another it’s just wee deek rocketed to work all the overtime in the world whilst that wee prick is going nuts wy the wax melts, the poor guy canny even get a long lie wy him having the house up in the air @ 7am stripping beds the lot

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Knew we were in for an ‘absolutely fine living life as I should be’ rant. Probs pure raging he’s got his leave coming up and Hinch has pissed off on her jolly’s but the best he can hope for is a day trip to Glasgow, a walk around B&M and all cozy by 9pm 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This guy lives such a sad life, it’s the weekend posts “up to gut this house” derek must be demented we all like a tidy house but there 2 males with no kids. They should be out exploring doing all sorts considering they have no responsibility’s, on there death bed there memories will be buying wax melts 😂 it’s actually sad the hype he gives too for his “nights out” and he ends up all cosied up by 9am an example was his bday I had second hand embarrassment for that, when Derek done the boost cos Hannah had a flat tyre, that was so he could get the cat litter tray emptied for Hannah coming back, that was defo all planned 😂 wouldn’t surprise me if it was wee deek that put a nail in the tyre 😂 it’s just all so cringe man, u never see them out date nights or acting loving to one another it’s just wee deek rocketed to work all the overtime in the world whilst that wee prick is going nuts wy the wax melts, the poor guy canny even get a long lie wy him having the house up in the air @ 7am stripping beds the lot
To add to this, he’s so fake this Beyoncé carryon etc is a farce cos Hinch loves her😂 it’s for attention defo we all know he jumps on trends when he shares stuff and doesn’t follow them, he’s a nasty wee bleep that’s all for show!

To add to this, he’s so fake this Beyoncé carryon etc is a farce cos Hinch loves her😂 it’s for attention defo we all know he jumps on trends when he shares stuff and doesn’t follow them, he’s a nasty wee bleep that’s all for show!
And I love wee Derek but I don’t think he’s all there, Mario wears the trousers and wee deek is scared to get on his bad side

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s the longest day of the year and it’s still 23 degrees where I am and it ain’t that far fae baw n bag and that wee bastard is lying on his fukin horrible gifted bed fae danyell with tartan jammies oan looking out onto the beautiful basra scenery….I’m away 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So sunny so he sat in pjs on his bed 🤦🏼‍♀️. My older teenager is sat in the garden with a brew. It’s the longest day of the year ffs
So summary winter type PJs on but I bet the hoosecoat is pulled up to the neck, once pic is took time get wrapped up and cosy Intae bed 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Translated means...We're bored with your content like the Tattlers 🤭
Screenshot_20220621-213359_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah, this picture just screams summer Maz. Bet his brother is enjoying his garden not a mile away and this cretin is cooped up with the windaes shut in his long johns

DD9E1A5E-7CDA-46CB-B609-8C7D1E87AE70.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What does that even mean?!. Is he meaning it makes him want a proper house?.
For frig sake Mario, make it make sense 🙈
It means the little scrote is still frothing aboot the mooth re: his brother’s new house. Jealous wee skank, so she is.

• Haha
Does Derek know that mario is in a relationship with him? Just always wondered if Derek thinks mario is a flatmate and mario has just taken over the flat and has made Derek his boyfriend? #freederek

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He’ll probably be able to see his brothers house from in window 😂 which makes it even more funnier

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So sunny so he sat in pjs on his bed 🤦🏼‍♀️. My older teenager is sat in the garden with a brew. It’s the longest day of the year ffs
He must be sweating his ass aff in those none summery pjs and nae debates ma lovelies 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Just catching up ma lovelies and I cannae be bothered, not bothered, can not be bothered (no ma quote)

Wee Maria with her jimjams on at 8pm on the longest day of the year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone follow pages when someone like this idiot asks?. I don't, especially when it's not even in my area 🙄
Screenshot_20220622-095215_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This showed up on my Facebook .
You’ve no excuse now Mario . Hopefully we could be going on a day trip or 3 day break away journey with any luck 🤞🤣😂👌
A wee bespoke shopping trolley wi his flask and sandwiches, criss and joos. Rayn the wean in a papoose so her security isnae compromised. Gets aff the bus and hus a picnic in the bus shelter then straight back oan the bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.