Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh he's still festering in that minging old lady hoosecoat I see. Counting down to his days off to live life as it should be 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Don't worry until you're slinging your duvet covers over a door to dry.
I have a single duvet set drying on my bannister as we speak lol smell the wealth. I have an upstairs mario. Plus a front door and back door. 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve never set my Kerry’s on someone who’s face is a completely different shade to their neck WITHOUT makeup but here is Marion 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s boiling ma lovlies!!! Maybe take off that minging granny coat ya skank!!!!!!!!!

looking at that corner of the bedsit really does make my eyes bleed, there’s so much tat stuffed into that small area it’s like she’s raided the skip out back of homebargains 🥔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is that to stop your out of date makeup sliding off ya face Marion?!
Screenshot_20220623-212541_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He moans about the weather all year round 😂 maybe do something about it then and attempt to move to a gaff with a garden? Ya fanny. As soon as the summer is over he’s always ranting about rain / wind / snow 🙄 What a sad little life Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s boiling ma lovlies!!! Maybe take off that minging granny coat ya skank!!!!!!!!!

looking at that corner of the bedsit really does make my eyes bleed, there’s so much tat stuffed into that small area it’s like she’s raided the skip out back of homebargains 🥔
He just doesn’t get the ‘less is more’ I can’t stand clutter!! But then I have 4 bedrooms and a garage for storage, but it’s still all organised and clear!

Reactions: 16
This ugly bleep is never happy. He moans when it’s cold, he moans when it’s hot. I just think she’s incapable of feeling real joy

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is that to stop your out of date makeup sliding off ya face Marion?!
View attachment 1365373
Your all wondering if he's got that hoosecoat oan, or that corner cramped with more stuff that a homeless man with trolley full of shite and am hear wondering where the duck has he been storing that fan 🤣🤣 for a studio apartment he can sure store A LOT 🧐

Sorry I meant HERE NOT HEAR 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.