Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes 🙄 “she never lets us doon!” “Utter hoose vibes!”

bleeping hell, who put 50p in Pete Waterman?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Giving her ‘utter house vibes’ in a bedsit.
The irony.
What does this mean gutter house vibes? Or utter house vibes like makes him want to prance about...Isa needs tae know, she trying to get to know but aye fighting my own fight trying understand a single word what he says when he's ratting his gums

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mario, hen. Your content is dryer than Derek’s bellend after a lap dance from you. Please take us on a new jurneh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Has he no being living his best life, holding his phone in the air, keeping his power, living his life, like he should? Thought he was FINE? Totally FINE?! Are we now embarking oan the ‘live your best life’ jurnee? Let’s go Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hay lovelies [] Are we going on a farming journey? Imagine being so illiterate you can't even spell a basic 3 lettered word 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s looking forward to doing nothing on his annual leave - nowt fresh then 😂😂 and apparently he never lays in, he often posts from his bed at 9am, that’s a lay in to me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No gonna lie, if I had to live his life for even a day I would be taking maself oan a Switzerland euthanasia jurnee!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Has he robbed a bank and kidnapped Jason Momoa, cos that's what I need he needs to live his best life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Time to live ma best life. Also in jammies by 8:30 on the sunniest and longest day of the year. bleeping hell marion. Get yourself out and about. Maybe go to pride with Deek.. “live your best life”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hello ma lovelies, I'm going tae be living ma best life, all tucked up in bed by 8:30pm, showing ma wee lady foot in a fleece clad leg. So aye, don't be breaking ma soul, your passions are not ma passions.
IMG_20220621_205804.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The way he's lying on the bed 😂 Are you wanting to be painted like one of the French girls?!...You fanny

Screenshot_20220621-210438_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.