Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it meant to be help get was SHE really needs....not IT.....
20220620_202807.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Wouldn't had known he was such a big fan of Bey. I've only ever heard from him is Shania and Whitney.

Isn't it meant to be help get was SHE really needs....not IT.....
View attachment 1357943
I checked and he hasn't even followed the page or currently follows trying gain clout from someone else's heartache...they hadn't reposted his story yet either when I looked earlier.
It doesn't sit right with me people who repost things and don't follow the page needing helping or even say I've recently came across this story etc that's what I call clout chasers.

Reactions: 18
Can't wait for a house coat wave in the mirror and a mop kick to the track.
Even better. A slow motion zoom over the bathroom showing the mouldy grout, plug sockets next to the sink and the influenzer style door handles.
Treat me Mazza I've had a mare tonight.
In the Dominican Republic (5 hours behind smell the wealth)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What does that even mean?!. Is he meaning it makes him want a proper house?.
For frig sake Mario, make it make sense 🙈
I think, she might mean Beyoncé’s new song is giving him house music vibes? You know, as Maz is a top music critic?! Or she could just be posting the bedsit and trying to manifest that she has a house, vibe? Who knows with this crackpot, nothing she says or posts makes any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why the hell is that light always on? Is it that dark & dismal in Beruit 🤦🏼‍♀️
He only turns it oan for pictures ma lovelie to show it off which is funny since the light looks like the stream o pish coming from ma hole after wan too many o those 👉🏻🍹

*clutches hoose cowat* sorry for the profanity loveies I don’t know what came over me there

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.