Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyboady ken if he goat the vaccine, ah'm fairly new tae Marion's wurld so wisnae here fur a vaccine jurney.
Yes I think they both got their Jabs. Was a normal day for Derek as he's used to having to endure a little prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He’s like clockwork! Something always comes along to ruin his ‘plans’ when he’s on annual leave!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Eh when’s maid Marion’s “anyual leave” cos am going to Craig Tara and am actually buzzing. Don’t even care how sad it is. I’ve no had a holiday since 2015! Lol. I’ve a cat anaw and he’s getting the house to himself with ma in laws popping in twice a day to feed him and give him company along with leaving the radio on.. actual imagine if she’s there when am there.. haw haw I’ll be like duck the husband and the Wayne am away to be the nosy Nora paparazzi and stalk these 2 muppets 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wit plans did ye have, ya lying tit! 🙄 I'd love it if they really did have some plans and Deek's fucked them up! 😂 But I think it's all lies (no way? 🤥) because he doesn't seem to bothered as used to staying in, shoveling in shite, stinking the place oot with his name IBS sharts and getting aw cosy by 7pm. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Calling it now - he won’t like Stranger Things because he’s too thick to understand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Calling it now - he won’t like Stranger Things because he’s too thick to understand it.
But you know now he’s read here (👋 Marion!) that he’s gonna say he loves it but show a screenshot of him part way Episode 1 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But you know now he’s read here (👋 Marion!) that he’s gonna say he loves it but show a screenshot of him part way Episode 1 😂
Av binge watched the whole series ma lovelies it’s so important to watch these things.. *screenshot of him 30 secs in to episode one*

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s like clockwork! Something always comes along to ruin his ‘plans’ when he’s on annual leave!
Poor Rayn will be gutted tae miss her jurney to Craig Tara caravan park.

Eh when’s maid Marion’s “anyual leave” cos am going to Craig Tara and am actually buzzing. Don’t even care how sad it is. I’ve no had a holiday since 2015! Lol. I’ve a cat anaw and he’s getting the house to himself with ma in laws popping in twice a day to feed him and give him company along with leaving the radio on.. actual imagine if she’s there when am there.. haw haw I’ll be like duck the husband and the Wayne am away to be the nosy Nora paparazzi and stalk these 2 muppets 🙈🤣
Cud huv taken yer pussy and got Rayn a play date 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whatever he does he will still be shattered and really needed the rest, so aye and so forth.
I just don't think you younger folk realise just how tiring it is to be 40 odd and menopausal hen, let him lie on his bed like a little French queen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Can someone please explain what a Craig Tara is and what's the joke lol I'm feeling a wee bit thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Plans?. Didn't he say he had no plans on his time off.
And what was that crass comment he made when we were all in lockdown again?. There's karma for you Mario 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she's lying, but if he's not, where the duck is Deek gonna isolate? Behind the kitchen door? In the bumming fort? On the landing? Deek won't be allowed to sweat it oot, in the bespoke padded Marion bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can someone please explain what a Craig Tara is and what's the joke lol I'm feeling a wee bit thick.
Craig Tara is a bespoke haven holiday park in Scotland, used to be really good, family friendly etc, now mostly scheme rats like Mario. I say this as a scheme rat from 3 towns over from oor hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As if Dezza has the vid! If he did Marion would be full on hun and have shown the test with the caption “finally got us! So aye”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
According to the page that shall not be named he was oot and about this morning....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
According to the page that shall not be named he was oot and about this morning....
Holy tit I forgot it existed.. cannae believe the sunflower lanyard and shart card doesn’t stop covid from getting you hens! Life is a lie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.