Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been busy the last few days so just catching up …what a nasty little bastard he has shown himself to be. He’s disgusted me with that reply. Who the duck does he think he is? I really hope he reads here because I need him to know what an absolute vile little shart he is, and Mario, if I ever, ever have the misfortune to see you in the street I’d say this to your scrawny duck ugly face. I bleeping hate him. My menopausal hormones are gunning for him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Part 789 of Marlon not knowing wit tae spend his money awn next - he wants a manicure, of all things! 🙄 With a shot ton of products, yet a face and lips as dry as the bleeping Sahara, ahh really dunno wit goes awn in that funny shaped heed. 🤔 I mean, he's got at least 101 face and lip products, yet they're either not working because they're shite or too acidic, or they're gone off, but IMO, he just needs to exfoliate, cleanse, tone and moisturise with your average high street products like Nivea and huv done with it, that's what most people do, no drama! But no, not Mario, he waffles on just for engagement and attention, sad duck! 😠
Don't forget he's an expert cos he did a course oan it, and that's why he's polishing truncheons part time 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just swung by to say SALT ON CUCUMBER.. salt?! Nae wonder this guys lips look like you could file your nails on them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Don't forget he's an expert cos he did a course oan it, and that's why he's polishing truncheons part time 🤷‍♀️

I'd huv fecking smashed his teeth if ah wiz the dentist, wee bawbag that he is.
Do you think that was a course the job centre made him go on when he was on the old Rock and Roll?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What a beautiful tapas display, his tomatoes & cucumber are saltier than he is, cutted up basic witch cheese and a tub of Philly. Keep it classy hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The chopped up wafer thin ham. Am fuckin DEED ⚰

Is this a response to the Misfit’s cheeseboard last night??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not the bleeping no cheese, cheese board! bleeping hell Marion hen, you’ve spoiled us rotten these last 24 hours! I am deceased!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is similar to what we used to put together for parties pre-covid/children. Smell the culture, Mario 💎

Again, nobody with IBS would be ateing the shite he does. No my words: "Onions: Sorry Shrek fans, onions are bad foods to eat with IBS in any form, including variants like pickled onions and shallots. It's enough to make you want to run back to the swamp."

images (8).jpeg

Screenshot_20220612-201242_Instagram.jpg

There's some wee pregnancy cravings going on the day...
View attachment 1338209
They look better as women.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely if you'd done a whole course on nails you'd know the decent brand tools to get? He's fishing for a freebie again the wee ankle biter

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So ma theory, which Ave based oan absolutely nothing Ma lovelies, is that Marion hyped up last night and made an effort wae the fake tan, the makeup, the claes and perfume because he thought he’d be treatit like a local celebrity et the dancing. It’s the only reason ah could think why a 38 year auld man wae nae weans attending the dance school wid get so excited. Ah love aw ma nieces and nephews dearly but ah cannae think oh a single occasion Ave sang and danced intae ma hairdryer et the thought of attending wan ah their shows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m veering way oot ma aine laine the day ma lovelies but I feel like treating masel to a wee pickled onion now I’ve seen Mario’s concoction so aye , back in to ma aine laine I go , I ken the drill and so forth 🧅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My lovelies do my eyes deceive me or is that m&s yogurt, tomatoes, cream buns in m&s box 😂😂😂 am 90% sure
What kind of food shop is that sweets, cake, sugared drinks 🤡🤦🏻‍♀️
All sudden he's shopping m&s tell me the Italian stallion reads here without telling me he reads here 😂😂
I hope am right my lovelies but aye spot the fry up breakfast pack..good shop full of greens, fruit and vitamins 😏
That’s a food shop done…….so what’s their dinner plans for the next 6 nights……??? 😳🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So ma theory, which Ave based oan absolutely nothing Ma lovelies, is that Marion hyped up last night and made an effort wae the fake tan, the makeup, the claes and perfume because he thought he’d be treatit like a local celebrity et the dancing. It’s the only reason ah could think why a 38 year auld man wae nae weans attending the dance school wid get so excited. Ah love aw ma nieces and nephews dearly but ah cannae think oh a single occasion Ave sang and danced intae ma hairdryer et the thought of attending wan ah their shows.
Cos ye've goat a life ma loverlie 🥰

Surprised his cheese board the nite wisnae marked doon as needed followed by duck it, like most of his shite dinners. Ah bet his junkie neighbours look doon oan him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think what I find the most dumbfounding thing about his spiteful hideous messages is that him and Deek have got to have suffered some form of prejudice/bullying throughout his life because of his sexuality. Therefore, he would know what it’s like to be singled out and picked on. If a heterosexual person was to stand up for him if he was being singled out for his sexuality, would he turn round to them and say ‘it’s not your problem’. I very much doubt he would so why he thinks other social injustices aren’t his problem I’ll never know.

I don’t know if I’ve explained myself very well there ma lovelies, so apologies if it makes about as much sense as one of Marion’s rants 🤦🏻‍♀️
EXACTLY.

The bleep face says fight your own fight. But is living his gay life after years of fighting for his rights that were fought blood, sweat and tears by OTHER people before him. He’s selfish as duck and has a shocking lack of awareness of real world issues outside instagram and likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.