Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really doesn’t surprise me that Marion is an ignorant, self centred wee hole. You only need to take a look at Deeks old Facebook posts to realise he’s an ignorant “coming over here and taking all our jobs” flag shagger. Pair of whoppers.
28983CCE-0D4F-4015-90A5-A5028A3AE7BE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
It really doesn’t surprise me that Marion is an ignorant, self centred wee hole. You only need to take a look at Deeks old Facebook posts to realise he’s an ignorant “coming over here and taking all our jobs” flag shagger. Pair of whoppers.
View attachment 1337705
I've always said those two are well suited. Derek has to be as thick as mince to put up with Mario.

Reactions: 28
View attachment 1337705
Veering right out of ma lane here. My husband and I are both foreigners where we live. Have never used any benefit system.

I would nae be surprised if Marion uses his fake IBS and bad back as an excuse to get a wee bit of extra spending money to treat himself. We can speak more coherently in our other languages than those two pricks. Maid Marion can't string a sentence together in English.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 1337705
Deek and Marion certainly arnae offended by the benefit system. Flag shagger has needed me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I mean, if I were Marion I would be looking after my lips, teeth and hair before I even considered tackling my nails but that’s just me.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Nae surprised they hold kind of view tbh. Just daily Mail readers who believe everything they are fed. The benefit system certainly doesn’t offend Marion though does it working 5 mins a day, wearing the el sharto card and hiding behind his supposed anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Feeling quite sickened by the black and white evidence of his aggression.

The message he got was actually really lovely, kinda arse licking if anything? How could he possibly justify the response he sent?

It’s not just the words and tone he used, but it was crazy, as if he was replying to something offensive and abusive.

I could actually understand somebody saying they would stick to their thing but thank you so much for raising important issues and you’ll certainly keep it in mind. But to be so abusive and accusatory to somebody like this is just horrible.

Is THIS what he classes as trolling or abuse? Somebody very nicely approaching him to be complementary and offer a suggestion?!

Reactions: 40
If he's trained in nails and knows all about it why does he need recommendations from people. bleeping pinnochio.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not surprised they are racist flag shaggers. They are both clearly of low intelligence unable to see things from anyone else’s point of view. Just living in their 4 walls. Mario is probably one of the most uncultured people on the gram. He has no actual hobbies or interests apart from gathering tat and saying how much he just lovessss makeup and skincare but doesn’t take any out the boxes 🤷🏼‍♀️ His idea of ‘wealthy’ is owning loads of shite and brands. Meanwhile most of us see wealth as a happy house home, good family and friends, spending time actually doing things aside from gutting the flat. So aye. Back into ma laine I go hens whilst I chill in ma GARDEN with the weans and a wee lemonade.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Here’s a tip for healthy nails.

Quit the salty and sweet foods. Eat more fruit and veg. Aye it’s that easy. However I doubt he’ll understand that.

Reactions: 21
Is a mani and pedi what he was on the beg for then from that spa he mentioned last week?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Deek and Marion certainly arnae offended by the benefit system. Flag shagger has needed me 🤣
That’s meant tae say flag shagger has ended me but ah noo look as illiterate as oor Marion.

Imagine wee Marion and Deek moaning aboot folk stealing their joabs and benefits when wans only fit tae use a duster for 4 hours a week and the other wan poses as a mannequin in M&S fur a living. Pair ah no richters.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.