Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Veering right out of ma lane here. My husband and I are both foreigners where we live. Have never used any benefit system.

I would nae be surprised if Marion uses his fake IBS and bad back as an excuse to get a wee bit of extra spending money to treat himself. We can speak more coherently in our other languages than those two pricks. Maid Marion can't string a sentence together in English.
Ur ye English in Scotland or vice versa ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does he just sit and think about what shite he can spend next fortnights PIP on? What a bleeping life, I would rather be deed!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wowww. I'm so sickened by his response to that person's DM. I will be honest,I did not know mario was that much of a bastard. I know we all laugh about his ignorance and stuff but the DMs show a nasty side I've not seen. Is there more DM evidence on these threads? Have I missed more? I actually hate him more now.

In other news ... Hinch is trolling him with her iconic bronzers lmao 😂😂😂💎

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think what I find the most dumbfounding thing about his spiteful hideous messages is that him and Deek have got to have suffered some form of prejudice/bullying throughout his life because of his sexuality. Therefore, he would know what it’s like to be singled out and picked on. If a heterosexual person was to stand up for him if he was being singled out for his sexuality, would he turn round to them and say ‘it’s not your problem’. I very much doubt he would so why he thinks other social injustices aren’t his problem I’ll never know.

I don’t know if I’ve explained myself very well there ma lovelies, so apologies if it makes about as much sense as one of Marion’s rants 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40
That nose is like something from an Ann summers catalog 🍆
Margo hen forget about the nails get that ugly puss sorted out, I’d recommend a Bin bag ya roaster!!!!!
The row of burnt oot, derelict hooses he has fae bottom teeth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20220612-172440_Chrome.jpg

Tattle is trolling me lol ... Mario needs this hair transplant. Ps did he only get his top teeth fixed and left the bottom ones like that on purpose?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1337963
Tattle is trolling me lol ... Mario needs this hair transplant. Ps did he only get his top teeth fixed and left the bottom ones like that on purpose?!
They didn’t gift the bottom set Ma lovely. They only gifted them top front 4 teeth. That’s why he has gaps on the top toward the back 😂 skank

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Marion: living his life, daesne get bothered by negativity anymare, just ignores it, keeps his power.
Also Marion: sending crappy replies to people asking genuine questions.
He’s a bitter old woman and I hope his benefits get stopped 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Part 789 of Marlon not knowing wit tae spend his money awn next - he wants a manicure, of all things! 🙄 With a shot ton of products, yet a face and lips as dry as the bleeping Sahara, ahh really dunno wit goes awn in that funny shaped heed. 🤔 I mean, he's got at least 101 face and lip products, yet they're either not working because they're shite or too acidic, or they're gone off, but IMO, he just needs to exfoliate, cleanse, tone and moisturise with your average high street products like Nivea and huv done with it, that's what most people do, no drama! But no, not Mario, he waffles on just for engagement and attention, sad duck! 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All this cosmetics content - he’s fishing for freebies. Trying to position himself less as a cleaning account and more as a makeup account.

Didn’t manage to do any cleaning demos or any ‘home styling’ demos, and makeup seems the same. Not a single demo or before/after pic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All this cosmetics content - he’s fishing for freebies. Trying to position himself less as a cleaning account and more as a makeup account.

Didn’t manage to do any cleaning demos or any ‘home styling’ demos, and makeup seems the same. Not a single demo or before/after pic.
He’s deluded if he thinks he can become a make up influencer isn’t he? 😂 I don’t think him showing 20 unused bronzers and just saying if you don’t know get to know quite cuts it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet he sharted himself more than usual yesterday when he sat down in front of all the makeup and had to actually use it for once. Bet he didn’t have a bleeping clue where to begin

• Haha
I bet he sharted himself more than usual yesterday when he sat down in front of all the makeup and had to actually use it for once. Bet he didn’t have a bleeping clue where to begin
I'd have loved to see his face at the Utah tan being visibly green! 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mario doesnae get dms on that app cos it’s “broke” and even if he did, Derek looks efter the inbox and outbox 🤥 🤥 🤥.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can see every pore on this cunts massive nose. Get some toner in your next “haul” hun!

9C61A405-4616-4EE8-BD1E-2077A6D3821A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Did anyone see all the salt on the cucumber? This must be bespoke salad hennys… if you know you know

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Going on like he was out for a massive session last night. He was still tucked up in bed by 11pm with his takeaway. Wee baw bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.