Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle, can you fix this? Or is there a reason we can’t post cause this is the funniest thread on here and we huv tae know why we canny post more than wance in a minute 🤣
This does my head in, too! 😑 Have to keep going back, refreshing or clicking on the button. 😑 We need tae have access 24/7 tae post 15 messages a minute! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Aye, I do that constantly hen but I always get it or an error that says oops unable to … 😏 Mibbe it’s cause these threads are on fire 😂
Ah think Marion might huv ye under surveillance by his truncheon polishing colleagues, make sure you always huv an alibi.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is similar to what we used to put together for parties pre-covid/children. Smell the culture, Mario 💎

Again, nobody with IBS would be ateing the shite he does. No my words: "Onions: Sorry Shrek fans, onions are bad foods to eat with IBS in any form, including variants like pickled onions and shallots. It's enough to make you want to run back to the swamp."

View attachment 1338210

View attachment 1338215

They look better as women.
Your spread looks bloody lovely! Do you need any new pals lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I could throat punch him with that stupid voice he puts on 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve moaned about this like the last 3 threads but why has this dry lipped bleep turned off captions on his stories? He’s absolutely the worst in all ways. Turn your bleeping captions on Mario you selfish toad! 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve moaned about this like the last 3 threads but why has this dry lipped bleep turned off captions on his stories? He’s absolutely the worst in all ways. Turn your bleeping captions on Mario you selfish toad! 😤
Ma loverlie the captions cannae keep up with Marion’s rants and do no understand wha he is saying. They end up as illiterate as him 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder how he would respond to someone messaging him directly about cult awareness? 🧐 hey Mazda you’re a top class bleep cult 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What kind of lunatic puts salt on cucumber?!? I gotta say I do love a pickled onion so I will let him off on those and those only. The rest of it is carnage, Come Dine With Me he would not be winning 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The tomato and cucumber doused in salt has ended me today like, absolutely no need. Behind the crusty lips and generally unwell appearance are two desperate kidneys crying out in agony 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm still absolutely dumbfounded and infuriated. I cannot believe he actually said racial inequality and climate change aren't his problem.

Maybe his employer would like to know how he feels about important global issues? I'm sure they have a very diverse workforce. Imagine how they'd feel knowing that if they were racially abused at work Marion would just shut his kerry katonas and scream, "SORRY HUN NOT MY PROBLEM" and take off running like he's being chased by Nikita the dug again.

Anyone know who he works for?

I'm fuming at this wee ugly prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hello ma lovelies, it’s me with the Covid/long Covid gurn from last week. I wanted to thank you all for your good vibes, I’m on ma bespoke hols! I’m staying in ma ain lane, mind and no having any of those lethal drinks (pants on fire!!). So thanks again, hens! Hold your phones high and spine bright, proud of yas aw 🥔💗

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.