Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very quiet the day? I reckon there has been right scenes in Paisley and the brother has had to call the police to get Magda removed from the hoose
Ma lovelie, he had to recharge. Last night was a complete meltdoon, the jealousy was too much fae wee Marion. The bleep of a washing was kicked all over the sticky back herringbone. He fought his own fight, so aye.
Screenshot_20220619_171604.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Am gutted a thought Johnny would have a Wikipedia given his profession would have told us his maw and paws name on that but he’s no got yin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am gutted a thought Johnny would have a Wikipedia given his profession would have told us his maw and paws name on that but he’s no got yin.
He doesn't huv an Instagram either, does he? He's not living his social media lyf as it should be. 😑 I'm nosey so will keep having a peek at his partner's page, don't wanna give him a follow in case he works out where these new people are coming from. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just wondering oan this dayn of Father’s Day dawn, if anyone knows what Magda’s Daw is called?

I’ll bet it’s something really exotic, like Dave, with that strong Italian bloodline 😉
Ma lovelie, ah hope you’re no disrespecting the godfather, Don John McKnight 🤌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just wondering oan this dayn of Father’s Day dawn, if anyone knows what Magda’s Daw is called?

I’ll bet it’s something really exotic, like Dave, with that strong Italian bloodline 😉
I think he's Johnny tae, hen. Like the favourite mair successful son. He's got his oan page on 'this app' but I canny find it the noo. Hope this helps and tonsa love x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No cat-dad card from rayn the wayn today then.. disappointing.. maybe she got her favourite daddy Deek one..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s changed the locks oan his brothers house and is claiming squatters rights! It’s the only way she’ll ever experience having a front and back door. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly I'd be here for a Mario coach trip reality TV moment to Italy to find out aboot his rootssss(whistling through the gap in his teeth) 😆 🤣
Him and wee Deek oan the bespoke programme Coachtrip, wud need tae be the celebrity version wit wi Marion's fame.

Honestly I'd be here for a Mario coach trip reality TV moment to Italy to find out aboot his rootssss(whistling through the gap in his teeth) 😆 🤣
Great minds doll. Mebbes a wee who dae ye think ye ur jurney tae.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.