Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I get that completely- it’s just strange he’s showing off his brothers house, great entertainment for us as always of course! It’s the sense of self important he has, it just blows my mind
Hen, he said he had "loads" [none] of messages asking for a wee nosey around the house. His "fans" wanted to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He will have gifted his brother’s partner loads of new followers. I’m tempted to follow myself! 2 guys living their lives like they should, enjoying what Glasgow has to offer and some pretty decent interior design going on - everything Mario wishes he had.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I still can't get over that he wears a sunflower lanyard for his crappy diet. Try having Crohns Disease you absolute bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Do we think he’s in a downer after spending a few hours in his brothers house and realising it’s something he will never have?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just wondering oan this dayn of Father’s Day dawn, if anyone knows what Magda’s Daw is called?

I’ll bet it’s something really exotic, like Dave, with that strong Italian bloodline 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just wondering oan this dayn of Father’s Day dawn, if anyone knows what Magda’s Daw is called?

I’ll bet it’s something really exotic, like Dave, with that strong Italian bloodline 😉
Im gony guess here hen but I think the big yin’s called Alessandro Giuseppe Flavio McKnight😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Ah'm goan fur Boaby, ah mean Roberto.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

*plot twist* His name is Davide and he has a secret love child named after him and he’s currently staring in Love Island 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s very quiet the day? I reckon there has been right scenes in Paisley and the brother has had to call the police to get Magda removed from the hoose

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s very quiet the day? I reckon there has been right scenes in Paisley and the brother has had to call the police to get Magda removed from the hoose
Maybe he's holding the dog hostage, threatening all kinds unless he can stay there twice a week tae taste the wealth and get a taste av the high lyf ? 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.