Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The brother wants tae be careful. Mario will be claiming squatters rights and changing the locks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
After being at his sisters house last week, seeing several pictures of Hinch’s new bathroom yesterday, and now his brothers house, he must be totally pissed off 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
After being at his sisters house last week, seeing several pictures of Hinch’s new bathroom yesterday, and now his brothers house, he must be totally pissed off 🤭
Smelling the wealth from awll angles, but never getting a REAL taste of it because he can't stop buying bleeping wax melts and spending hundreds and hundreds of pounds decorating the flat for all seasons! 🙄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Smelling the wealth from awll angles, but never getting a REAL taste of it because he can't stop buying bleeping wax melts and spending hundreds and hundreds of pounds decorating the flat for all seasons! 🙄 😂
Imagine if his brother decorates outside for Christmas 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The brothers house reveal reminds me of the hinch reveal with that wee lass that commented ‘time for you to get out that flat Marion’ and we were absolutely treatit to a week long meltdown followed by the standard AM ABSOLUTELY FINEEEE WHERE I AM MEANT TO BE posts 🙊 wonder if anyone has messaged him asking if he will move..

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I cannit faddom why he thinks anyone’s interested in his brothers house? My Maw got a new fence put up, might make a reel about it for this app. Oh hang oan, naeone cares.
He’s such a strange little fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I cannit faddom why he thinks anyone’s interested in his brothers house? My Maw got a new fence put up, might make a reel about it for this app. Oh hang oan, naeone cares.
I think a lot of us are interested because of how pissed off Mario is about it all, and how much he loves to show off about it, even though he's secretly envious. 😂 His brother seems decent and is in good relationship, so me being nosey I am interested! 🙈

The brothers house reveal reminds me of the hinch reveal with that wee lass that commented ‘time for you to get out that flat Marion’ and we were absolutely treatit to a week long meltdown followed by the standard AM ABSOLUTELY FINEEEE WHERE I AM MEANT TO BE posts 🙊 wonder if anyone has messaged him asking if he will move..
Oh that was awkward! 🙈 I felt a bit bad for him because it's not a nice thing to say and quite rude. Those two lazy, fleecing bastards have only had that new house (and everything else 😑) from being conniving, manipulative sales people, making absurd amount of money from their simpleton sheep. 🤢 I know he's a dick, but at least Mario works (so does Derek), but they could have so much more if he'd stop pissing their money up against the wall. 🙃 If you work and save, you'll have some nice things, if you work yet save nowt and waste your money then you'll never have much, but if you have the right team behind you and know how to play the game, then you'll make easy money, just like Grinch and her greedy mob of a cling-on family. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think a lot of us are interested because of how pissed off Mario is about it all, and how much he loves to show off about it, even though he's secretly envious. 😂 His brother seems decent and is in good relationship, so me being nosey I am interested! 🙈

Oh that was awkward! 🙈 I felt a bit bad for him because it's not a nice thing to say and quite rude. Those two lazy, fleecing bastards have only had that new house (and everything else 😑) from being conniving, manipulative sales people, making absurd amount of money from their simpleton sheep. 🤢 I know he's a dick, but at least Mario works (so does Derek), but they could have so much more if he'd stop pissing their money up against the wall. 🙃 If you work and save, you'll have some nice things, if you work yet save nowt and waste your money then you'll never have much, but if you have the right team behind you and know how to play the game, then you'll make easy money, just like Grinch and her greedy mob of a cling-on family. 🙄
Oh I get that completely- it’s just strange he’s showing off his brothers house, great entertainment for us as always of course! It’s the sense of self important he has, it just blows my mind

Reactions: 14
Oh I get that completely- it’s just strange he’s showing off his brothers house, great entertainment for us as always of course! It’s the sense of self important he has, it just blows my mind
Yeh I get what you mean. His content and engagement is drying up quicker and quicker after each new "jurnee" so he'll be enjoying using his brother's house to crate false engagement, silly little man. 😑

Marion might volunteer. 😳
Oh no. 👀 That can never happen and won't happen, surely? 👀 Slightly off topic, do they get along pretty well? I don't know much about the family so I'm wondering. And I wonder what Johnny really thinks about Mario and his online fantasy world.... ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dae it and get mair followers than Marion, ah'd be there fur yer jurney ma loverlie 🥰

Yeh I get what you mean. His content and engagement is drying up quicker and quicker after each new "jurnee" so he'll be enjoying using his brother's house to crate false engagement, silly little man. 😑

Oh no. 👀 That can never happen and won't happen, surely? 👀 Slightly off topic, do they get along pretty well? I don't know much about the family so I'm wondering. And I wonder what Johnny really thinks about Mario and his online fantasy world.... ? 🤔
His brother was the one who told him to start a cleaning Instagram account so I think they do get on. Plus he gave him a pressure cooker. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Dae it and get mair followers than Marion, ah'd be there fur yer jurney ma loverlie 🥰

His brother was the one who told him to start a cleaning Instagram account so I think they do get on. Plus he gave him a pressure cooker. 😆
Oh really?? 👀 I didn't realise! 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.