Cleaning with Mario #68 He dusnae have a front and back door but he’s got a drawer full of orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept wit is she dressed as?!?!
Only time I’ve seen a 40yo man dressed like that was in a drag show!!
The blouse! The hair! The Foreheed🛩🛬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The latest story looks like deek is out with his chain smoking auntie Faye who enjoys the attention of younger men

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Where is he gawn?? I need you trolls to keep us updated with any relevant info and screenshots the day.

Also what is the bespoke need for a dyson hairdryer when he could literally just whizz his heed round in a few circles like a dug shaking itsel after a bath and his heed would be bone dry 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Jesus wept wit is she dressed as?!?!
Only time I’ve seen a 40yo man dressed like that was in a drag show!!
The blouse! The hair! The Foreheed🛩🛬
Why can’t he just go out wearing a tee shirt or plain shirt and jeans after an emergency trip to Next like most guys instead of looking like Pat Butcher. Wee Deek will be walking two steps in front pretending he’s not with her x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You all need to sit down and get some class

That’s his absolute fav/staple/go to shirt and if you didn’t know get to know my lovelies 💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Here we, here we, here we fkn gooooo.

*** dives on ma leather sofa****

Let the pantomine begin.
Kin ye no afford a bespoke chesterfield like Marion, next ye wull be telling us ye dinnae huv a candy cane lane at Christmas ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220611-155217.png

Sorry ma loverlies, it's sold oot, need tae get yer Halloween costume elsewhere.

Wee Marion shud add a belt, make a wee bespoke dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.