Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it was a spelling mistake or he actually thinks that's what a podcast is called?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does he always jump on people's tragic situations. He probably only heard of her when the poor woman’s latest update was on the news tonight.
View attachment 1257642
'A true story that will live forever' compared to all those others dying of cancer everyday with their fake stories. It is horrible, and she has done so much to raise awareness and tackle stigma, definitely not taking anything away from her and her story...as usual, anything for content and engagement for him and a stupid remark yet again.

I hope Andy Warhol's family are chanting Kim K from the rooftops given she helped make him relevant again 🙄 when his Marilyn Monroe work sold again for the highest price ever for a 20th century artwork.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hallo ma lovelies 👋🏻 🪞

11DD01CB-E7C3-4DEC-A46F-F23FC29072BD.png

I can’t believe we’re onto another bespoke thread! Just in time for the herringbone lino journey to commence! His neighbours will hate him more than ever for that. Inconsiderate rocket of a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why does he always jump on people's tragic situations. He probably only heard of her when the poor woman’s latest update was on the news tonight.
View attachment 1257642
I’m furious at this, I’ve followed her since she first came up 5 years ago. I’ve listened to every podcast, messaged her and she’s replied. where was his post when Rachel Bland died? One of the 3 you me big C podcasters. Any bleeping bandwagon and he’s at the side of the road waiting to jump on it. I hate him so much😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hallo ma lovelies 👋🏻 🪞

View attachment 1257831

I can’t believe we’re onto another bespoke thread! Just in time for the herringbone lino journey to commence! His neighbours will hate him more than ever for that. Inconsiderate rocket of a man.
Holy duck! I thought he had a michael myers mask on! Telling yas, I nearly needed a shart card and hunners of Dr Beckmann!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is Derek really taking a day off (I assume) to oversee the lino going down in the living room? If so, what a spineless twit. If it was me, I’d be telling Mario to bolt and it’s an utter waste of time and money ripping up NEW crapet!!!! bleeping hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ffs!!! Grey hoosecoat, leggings and utter shite being typed!

least wee deek and rayn the wain have a wee cheeky two hour break, whilst oor Marion works his fingers to the bone! Spine bright, tattie loves!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What, I wonder, does Marion think he has to offer the world in a postcast?

If someone wants actual advice on cleaning there are plenty of places to go for that. If they want to hear a Scottish person swear, they can just watch a YouTube compilation of Peter Capaldi in The Thick of It. If they want Marion's bespoke world view and to watch him making a tit of himself, they can go to his Insta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Love how he arranged the work to be done and then leaves Derek to deal with it. Hopefully Derek will change the locks whilst Mario's at work!

• Heart
  • Haha
What a selfish bastard! Derek's not even arsed about the flair but he's had to take a day off work to supervise while Marion fucks off out the way.

Now I really hope its a live postcast with live comments!

• Heart
Is Derek really taking a day off (I assume) to oversee the lino going down in the living room? If so, what a spineless twit. If it was me, I’d be telling Mario to bolt and it’s an utter waste of time and money ripping up NEW crapet!!!! bleeping hell.
I still can't believe he is going ahead with this, carpet is warm and creates a cosy room (it also absorbs dust - gross but true). Putting lino down is insane! He needs an intervention.
Mazda, there is nothing wrong with saving money. You seriously do not have to spend every penny you have or is available to you on credit!!!

• Heart
I still can't believe he is going ahead with this, carpet is warm and creates a cosy room (it also absorbs dust - gross but true). Putting lino down is insane! He needs an intervention.
Mazda, there is nothing wrong with saving money. You seriously do not have to spend every penny you have or is available to you on credit!!!
Hes got nothing else in his life. His family are all doing better than him, he's clearly the black sheep. He doesn't have any actual friends, he can't leave the house without Derek unless it's to go work in a job cleaning police offices, he has no hobbies. All he has is the spending to get a little endorphin hit, thats why his mood drops so rapidly after his projects are done.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Now ma lovelies are we betting on the herringbone being bespoke Lino? Because I can’t see oor wee maz affording the real thing. My mum has it in her house and she was smelling the wealth to high heavens hens I think it cost a good few grand. So aye. Can’t wait for the big reveal.
I reckon he might splash out on the laminate. I remember going into the shop and you could literally bend some of the planks they were that cheap! I went for a middle of the range type job!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.