Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been on in months and just saw he's got a new bed and his lounge looks like he's getting it decorated again? Can someone fill me in please and thanks and so forth so aye

Reactions: 7
The little scrotum blocked me …is here really doing a podcast …please tell me he is it’s going to be comedy gold 😂💎😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not been on in months and just saw he's got a new bed and his lounge looks like he's getting it decorated again? Can someone fill me in please and thanks and so forth so aye
He made a big song and dance about getting the bedroom done, AGAIN! Then it turned out he just got a new bed and a couple of tit lights fitted. Now he is having new floor in the living room, despite the crapet being about 2 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wondered about the plastic at the windows aswell. Is it a bespoke murder scene in the making. Run Deeeeeeeeek!! 🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻
It's like the Scottish version of Dexta, except we're not in Miami we're in Paisley Towers.
If ya don't naw, get to naw!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s the bets come winter he’ll be hating the new flairs. Tooo cold, rayn the “wain” hates it. No ma spelling. I spell it wean.
tons of love

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I cannae wait for this postcast. So soon after his tictic debut tae 🍿 . Wae any luck he’ll be oan the Instagram lives next. And all for nothing cause he gets duck all for dain it. Just ma thoughts ma lovelies.
He did an Insta live a while back when he first started out but he spent his whole time just squinting at his phone because he couldn’t read anyones comments, it was entertaining and painful in equal measures.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What’s the bets come winter he’ll be hating the new flairs. Tooo cold, rayn hates it.
One of his Insta snakes friends will report him to the council before then ma lovelie. Well be on a betrayal journey by August.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Now ma lovelies are we betting on the herringbone being bespoke Lino? Because I can’t see oor wee maz affording the real thing. My mum has it in her house and she was smelling the wealth to high heavens hens I think it cost a good few grand. So aye. Can’t wait for the big reveal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
that plastic sheeting is like that bit in american psycho isn’t it. you can just imagine him getting hinch in there, ‘do ya like whitney houston ma lovelie?’ and going full Bateman on her 😂 ‘TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA CASTLEVICCI NOW YOU BASTARD! SO AYE!’

now a think about it he is a bit like patrick bateman, especially with all the skincare shite. someone please photoshop him in a plastic mac

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ah'm gonni dress up as Marion fur Halloween. Sum false teef, will cut hawf ma hair randomly, a sharting lanyard, grey hoosecoat wi a leopard blouse under it and a tottie heart flashing ma McGills bus pass. Ma party piece will be ma bespoke dancing tae higher love.

Furget the London look ah'm gaun fur Seedyhill look. Might scare the weans though. 🎃
Will you be in the scent pumpkin spice ma lovelie 🎃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Will you be in the scent pumpkin spice ma lovelie 🎃
If ye ken ye ken ma loverlie and ye dae ken.

Don't be getting any ideas though, stay in yer ain lane an we wull be fine, absolutely fine and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kicked aff ma slippers and getting awe cosy inti this new thread! Criss (xtra xtra XTRA salted) and joos at the ready! 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does he always jump on people's tragic situations. He probably only heard of her when the poor woman’s latest update was on the news tonight.
Screenshot_20220510-223313_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.