Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naw so listen well read this dream a had, al concerned but I read too much tattle.

right so I dreamt my work colleague was shouting at my bedroom window for me I woke up in a pure panic like what is it what is it she’s like the doctors have just phoned me I need to go see them immediately ma bloods have came back (it was Saturday morning in Ma dream) she turns away and tit starts dripping out her arse 🤢 she turns back to ma window in panic like a canny make it am like here I’ll Chuck out something to cover you you need to go to the docs asap if they’ve phone you on a Saturday morning, so a chucks her out…. A GREY HOOSECOAT😲!

I genuinely woke up this morning panicking for her (she’s totally fine and most likely in her bed right now) I knew it was a dream but now it’s clicked I’ve clearly been thinking eh bastard Mazda and his shart card and hoosecoat 🤪😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just catching up after last night and the first thing l see is the message about the voiceover.
He needs to see a therapist just for making fake messages up to himself. You narcissistic ball bag! 🖕🖕

Put yourself in the drawer with your phone, but we know you'll be on here with your burner phone, so hi in advance, tit for brains! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Every single post that i read on here, I'm HOWLING! 🤣Honestly ye are the funniest fuckers! Every single day ye make me laugh so much, life is tough but ye make me smile, so thank you. A 20kg bag of tattie hearts to you all! 🤎🥔. I'm fully aware I sound like Marion sending himself bespoke love and praise from his burner phone! 🤣
Absolutely smashed it with all the !!!!! Ma lovely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That dance video is the stuff of nightmares, how did he ever manage to pull wee Deek? He's well out his league. He thinks he's tit in a stick 🤢 those sweaty pits are giving me the boak, bet his ballsack is stuck to his thigh 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
You can bet he is the kind of nasty bleep to leave Derek if he ever did make a living from insta. Alright sponging off Derek fae years, but won’t share any money she makes
He could have made thousands. Deposit for a front and back door. But he won't do any better than our Deek. Unless he wants to become a Sugar Daddy. Just leaving that thought there while you lovelies enjoy your wee cheeky Spoons brekie. Spine bright!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Coming at youse aw this Saturday dayn a dawn in the colour "malnutrition" in the scent "lavender drawer liner"

I feel behooved tae learn the tattie heart dance routine so I can have it in my wheelhouse alongside the "slosh", the "timewarp" and the "macarena"

Ken how tae get a bowling club 40th party started so ah dae 🥔 💕💃💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nae ma lovelies, I cannae believe he let out that burp on his stories. Just catching up after ma long day at work so aye. Another ad 😂 surely he isn’t just realising this is what he should have been doing all along? With the amount of followers he has he probably could have earnt enough of a deposit for a front and back door. So aye that’s all I’ve got to say.
I’ve been proper busy wi ma grown up presentin joab ma lovelies so just caught up, well done on thread 65, best wan oan here!!
I don’t think it was a belch… I think he sharted.
Those fuckin ads though 🤣 I canny wait for that small business HMRC to notice him, in the scent tax and the colour money.

Coming at youse aw this Saturday dayn a dawn in the colour "malnutrition" in the scent "lavender drawer liner"

I feel behooved tae learn the tattie heart dance routine so I can have it in my wheelhouse alongside the "slosh", the "timewarp" and the "macarena"

Ken how tae get a bowling club 40th party started so ah dae 🥔 💕💃💃
Is it yer 40th hen?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve been proper busy wi ma grown up presentin joab ma lovelies so just caught up, well done on thread 65, best wan oan here!!
I don’t think it was a belch… I think he sharted.
Those fuckin ads though 🤣 I canny wait for that small business HMRC to notice him, in the scent tax and the colour money.

Is it yer 40th hen?
Naw hen, it's just that Mario's dance moves are mair bowling club than nightclub 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She may be oan a comma fae the weekend ma lovelies, but all hope is not lost.

The last time he was aff this app he got papped in the wild with the now infamous Shart Card.

Let’s hope for another!
Am oot and aboot the day, ma luvly, so will do ma best to do some Marion spotting at the wee local small businesses at Silverburn. He better no choose the day to go oan a Braehead or Fort jurnee instead, ah swear! But we move!! Spine bright, tattie heart ti yis all!💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The burp has been living in my head rent free all night and I’ve had a thought. He always uses Instagram to add music over his daily tour of the bedsit. Why would he choose yesterday to rely on the speaker in the bedroom, knowing he has just belched on camera?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That dance video is the stuff of nightmares, how did he ever manage to pull wee Deek? He's well out his league. He thinks he's tit in a stick 🤢 those sweaty pits are giving me the boak, bet his ballsack is stuck to his thigh 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I’m no convinced he has a ball sack ma lovelie, it’s a bespoke clit to go along with his wee button mushroom , so aye. You didn’t know but now you’ve got to know , so it’s absolutely fine hen 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Nearly Monday ma lovelies, we got this!!! Just off to sweep a few bits of ears. 🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m no convinced he has a ball sack ma lovelie, it’s a bespoke clit to go along with his wee button mushroom , so aye. You didn’t know but now you’ve got to know , so it’s absolutely fine hen 🥔
Ah hink he's nuffin doon there noo, zoflora'd them right aff in a cleaning soiree. But he's fine wi it, absolutely fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.