Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
It’s the plaque looking like Wotsits stuck tae the teeth oan the “after” photie that really demonstrates the Dentists attention tae detail and exceptional skills. Sign me up Alan.
Ma lovelie your Wotsit comment made me physically retch. Karmer on your arse!

Hopefully he's aff oan a teef whitening jurnee, if you can even get falsies whitened? I need tae get to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Whoever gets that flat next will be getting a goldmine. So aye. They’ve spend thoosands oan it. THOOSANDS!!

(Noboady else will be getting that flat hen, you’re stuck there forever!)
They’ll just be walking right in to it hen, like an elephant or possibly a dug, so aye 😆

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Oor Mario is looking like a wee bespoke egg the night, the hairline is definetely in its aine laine , going backwards and swerving all aboot the place.it will be a hair journey soon so aye,
oh I wasn’t expecting to see CleanQueen25s face pop up 👀 Tattle surprises me all the time lol
It was needed ma lovelie, much needed. That yins selfie face demands attention and so forth .

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
I’m screaming who is physically LETTING their dog or cat drink zoflora 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Looks like we’re swerving off in to another bumming fort journey the night , so aye

• Haha
  • Wow

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
That friggin nose as well 😩

Mario, you wonder why we say things about you when you give us content like your filthy windows.

Professional cleaner my arse. You lazy bastard.

View attachment 1252417
Is that bespoke mould on tha ootside of the building? Or are the windows still filthy as fuck? Don’t the council have a window cleaner as Mario pays fuhll rent?

• Haha

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
I skipped through 5 pages as soon as I seen he was going to be in a “postcast” (not my quote) to say I think it’ll be gkbarry’s podcast.

She’s a young girl on tik tok and she’s mentioned him before. If ya don’t know get to know!!

He reposted something about that girl “saving grace” having a no. 1 podcast the other week. N he made a point of saying “get me oan next lovlie” n I think she replied saying yes. So maybe he’s been on at her since then..
Ye beat me to it and so forth.

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Right soz for TMI am due a period and am a fuck going on to that Scrotes Instagram when there’s more dots and dashes than morse code whilst looking at his fucking crooked nose and listening to that voice. I’d rather chew cotton wool and I’m feart of cotton wool or wet wool 🤢🤢🤢 so aye anywiy… am staying in the hard shooder the night cos Ma anger levels are too high Ma lovelies I’m gonna just focus on this thread the noo so keep me posted with the good bits. Tonsa love to me in this difficult time. ❤😂💎
Stay in your aine lain hen , and keep your power. I’ll be chanting you on from the roof tops 💎

It’s the lips fae me. They knock me sick. So aye. So scabby and flakey 🤢
Bespoke crusts ma lovelie . His lips, his rules 👄

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Well, well, well this just proves what a two faced little bitch Marion is. Remember the other day he was bragging about knowing Jamie Genevieve (or genavee as numb nuts called her) saying you couldn’t meet a nicer lassie and she deserves the success she had? I was Googling the name of the piercing brand she uses and this tattle thread popped up. Such a fake little dick 😂
Rant/comma incoming 😂

• Haha

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
I’d rather have bespoke IBS fae the jamjar fresh frozen veg and microwaved chicken, wipe ma arse wae 3 fresh tenners than have that bedspread. So aye. He wouldn’t know style or class if it mop-kicked him in the face.
He wouldn’t know style or class if it mop-kicked him in the face (not ma quote!) 😂😂😂⚰⚰⚰

• Haha