Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BananaClub

Chatty Member
I couldn't see him talking a dog up and down three floors for a piss. He must mean when he gets his dream house with own front door and real wood worktops (not falbon).
If it’s ok for the local alkies and junkies to piss and shit in the close ..then it’s good enough for his dug 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Chez300

VIP Member
Never has pudding but anytime he’s out for dinner there’s always a photo of pudding or when he’s in the house he’s scoffing a cake in bed. Does he suffer from short term memory loss or just a daft prick?
Just what I thought. Always eating cream cakes and all types of desserts 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha

orangeboom

She may be oan a comma fae the weekend ma lovelies, but all hope is not lost.

The last time he was aff this app he got papped in the wild with the now infamous Shart Card.

Let’s hope for another!
Is this little gem on the wiki?? 🙊

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
I actually don’t mind her the only thing that grinds me is the selfie smile aw and the happy *thinks about the day but knows fine well what day it is* otherwise she’s bareable lol
She’s selling out ma lovelie watch this space, we’ve already had some home stores pish shilled left right and centre , so aye . And if I hear about that big fucking yin once more I may have a rant while clutching ma beak and stroking ma 5 hairs on ma heed , absolutely scunnering

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8