Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Leggings, sleeping bag coat, brolly under the arm, Home & Bargain carrier bag. He's literally my mum.
Pity Jeremy Kyle show is nae mair, cud huv been a wee day oot fur you and Marion to see if he's yer lang loast brother.

Ah'll dae a wee DNA the noo hen. Dae ye like boiled mince, dis coaffe gie ye anxiety, how many Febreze boattles dae ye own n dae ye ken tae stay in yer ain lane? And final question dae ye huv a candy cane lane hoose at chrimbo?

Blanche, I think I love you!! 🤣🤣 I huvny laughed that much since the last absolute deid comment on here!!!
oh and did anyone notice she crossed the road aw by hersel!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼 Um so impressed so am ur also
Wiz aw that caffeine last night, made him pure boald, he's noo the toap dug o' Paisley.

That coffee blatantly gave him the shits. So he was sitting on the porcelain throne awe the night.

That sleeping bag coat on the way tae work. Onion BO
How did we no get a PowerPoint presentation of the cludgie cleaning?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
Happy Monday lovelies. We move. Riddle me this - why is he beige filtering his hobbit hole a la Hinchey? We all know the smoke damaged wallpaper is grey 🤷‍♀️😏😏
That filter am 80% sure is Gemma Louise Miles bespoke filter that she created and you had to pay for to use it a few year ago, ALL her posts from her personal SM to her Home Insta have the very same filter.

Mum3boys

VIP Member
All that black grime in the overflow 🤢
Ma lovelie, that’s no grime, that’s for when oor Mario has to make a dash for the sink , have you no seen bridesmaids ?? If you don’t know you need to get ya know!!

My god, whit opulence. He’s goat Jo Malone hand wash sitting in his shite cabin. Such luxury. Jist ignore the black mould, cooncil taps, shite stained toilet bowl and lingering odour ah eau de merde.
All I can describe it as is wealth, just a pure wealthy smell 💎

• Haha
  • Sick

loulou101

It’s been a minute ….what have I missed ! Let me guess he is buying and doing a show and tell for his autumn table

Ok update …just had a nose on his page watched the primark haul on his grid. I’m 💀. The slow motion reveal. Who has he stole that off ? And what an earth was the black thing 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Cagayu

VIP Member
That’s not even the true extent of it as it’s hiding one of the rotten back ones completely 🤣 I’ll see if I can find it. Alan at woodhill dental being the true professional he is stuck a veneer over it instead of extracting it thoughView attachment 1256079
his teeth make snapshoteyes teeth look positively amazing in comparison

• Haha

Cinpab

How on earth is the bedding my nan used to have in the early 80’s suddenly re-appearing! It’s awful! And ditch the white and cream together Marion - it looks awful.
I bet you won’t see that shit on hunches bed. The quality 😳 he would not know quality if it slapped him in the face.

• Haha