Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Possibly Flip The Mindset Podcast? A few of the slightly known Scottish Tiktok folk have been on it and it’s in Glasgow. We know Mario would get travel sick otherwise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
Knowing the Spoons toilets they're probably ootside Paisley anaw, nae wunner Marion didnae make it ☹

Neither is Hinch doll, luvs they wooly wankers mair than her weans and Mr Halfinch.

To be fair that's an improvement for Paisley.
Mr halfinch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Did he post something about noo letting the cat drink zoflora? 🤯

Ahm in London this weekend living life with my phone held high and I missed it! 😩 Did any Tattle lovelies get a screenshot?

Dusky pink

Im starting to wonder if Mario is his actual real name 🤔 plus stubble, nah hen, ive seen kids off to the high school with more bum fluff on their chops. Sit down and get some class doll

Love his SS copy morning offering, pulling the string slowly 😆 praying he opens it one day to a brawl
Or a drug deal going on 🤣🤣

• Haha

IsaHen

That’s not even the true extent of it as it’s hiding one of the rotten back ones completely 🤣 I’ll see if I can find it. Alan at woodhill dental being the true professional he is stuck a veneer over it instead of extracting it thoughView attachment 1256079
The question is what's staining them because ya know he doesn't like coffee

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
I can’t really remember as it was one of the early threads so someone else can explain better than me but derks “sister” got mentioned on here and then miraculously appeared saying stuff about Marion cutting Derk off from the family I think 🤣
Screenshot_20220501-213731.png

• Wow
  • Sad

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I’ve just skipped by all these comments I’ll go back & read in a second right but the video someone shared of the selfish wee twat going it’s my page no dereks bla bla… THE KITCHEN CUPBOARD DOOR HANDLES! Who put them on? Stevie Wonder? Jesus fuck. They’re uneven. Straighten them and make them parallel Marlyn ffs
😂😭 bespokely council issue made to order ma lovelie!!! 😫 the joiner was probably still asleep when the kitchen was put in. I say this in good humour btw—my maw lives in a Council Hoose and some of the stuff the council have “fixed” in her gaff is truly shocking!

• Haha

IsaHen

Ugh I hope this "podcast" isnt that driving around with Misfit Maw crap . Her alone is horrid enough . She thinks shes Dr Phil ffs.

Thank god Shammi found that tacky throw for him . Looks like a towel left over from 1976. I dunno how the 2 of them fit in that bed . Surely that mess came in king size as well.
I don't think they had room for a bespoke king size in the bespoke rabbit hutch ma lovely

• Haha