Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
I cannot wait for the postcast dayn of dawn. I'm gonna get aww cosy under ma blanket with some tap-ass and joos, wax melts on and if it's a Sunday, all the snacks!
Ah've heard it wull only be available on a bespoke Chrome notebook ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sloppys

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Things he's Italian with his pizza and pasta, he might as well live in a hostel.

• Haha

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
I cannot believe he paid £30 for that piece ot tat. He will never have a penny to his name let alone a front and back door. It's actually an illness with him he needs therapy lovelies.
Ma lovelie he has not only got 1 throw but got 2, snell the wealth😂. Maisie can buy her fuhl range way a click a the strangler fingers so aye n so forth🤣

• Haha

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
Oor Mario is looking like a wee bespoke egg the night, the hairline is definetely in its aine laine , going backwards and swerving all aboot the place.it will be a hair journey soon so aye,

It was needed ma lovelie, much needed. That yins selfie face demands attention and so forth .
I actually don’t mind her the only thing that grinds me is the selfie smile aw and the happy *thinks about the day but knows fine well what day it is* otherwise she’s bareable lol

Reactions: 7

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
Stay in your aine lain hen , and keep your power. I’ll be chanting you on from the roof tops 💎

Bespoke crusts ma lovelie . His lips, his rules 👄
oh I wasn’t expecting to see CleanQueen25s face pop up 👀 Tattle surprises me all the time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Madge2022

VIP Member
This just shows how fucking stupid he actually is. So just because he isn't cracking open a bottle of fabreeze and pouring it in her bowl he isn't poisoning her? So spraying his 9 million chemicals everywhere is ok?
And it shows how illiterate he is aswell, 'I wouldn't produce my own products within causing harm'. He's a wee prick.
What have I missed?!?

Reactions: 6

jxhx

VIP Member
Sorry wit 🤔🤔🤔 who lets their pets drink the cleaning products?? 🤔🤔🤔 how would that even happen? Does he think some pets tan bottles of zoflora when their owners arent looking??
Your profile pic is showing ma lovely. You'll need to report it to get it removed

Reactions: 5

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
Lovelies I see this a lot on Tattle, can someone update me, what does ETA mean on posts 🙈. I’m so behind the cool kids now.

Reactions: 3