Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think that’s what the 5 minute greetin was all about the other day? Is he going on a paid influencer jurney noo? This I gotta see 🤣🤣
I think we are ma lovely. The snazzy slideshows, mannequin theme song, days of the w e e k, and public service announcements seem to be pointing in that direction

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They’ve probably “paid” him with a couple of air fresheners rather than real money.
He’ll be absolutely thrilled with that though

And yes, like someone said up there ^ why plug it in next to where you make your food?! If it must be in the kitchen, at least put it at ground level. Although poor old Rayn would then get full blast
The amount of chemicals he's used in the morning montage would give me a migraine. All the smells mixed, ah'd be smelling mair that ma wealth 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 19
That or he's been reading mair than just his ain thread on here ma lovelies so aye
We should definitely post fake stories here to see if he mentions them.

Screenshot_20220428-123613_Instagram.jpg

He's been watching too much QVC on the craptop. He sounds like a JML advert. Am sure febreeze are bracing themselves for the influx of orders from people with 'lingering smells' who are also incapable of opening a window.
Not going to lie, his ads spark more joy than Hinch's do. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He does realise a phone does better transitions than that awful 1999 PowerPoint presentation style that he's doing on his laptop, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That laptoop journae is making more sense in the context of this AD now. Now he’s gone and bought a laptoop and a mic for this- they can’t have offered Marion actual money to do their AD’s when he’s spent 4 years doing Ad’s for them in exchange for free Febreze?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The voice-over this morning has me buckled!! He's trying to sound so sophisticated 🤣
I think P&G must've sent him a script because there's no way he came up with all that on his own 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just on my way back from a work trip daaan souf and I am buckled on the train watching those recent stories. His content will not get any better than that. I bet the people at Joy of Clean are at their desks in tears watching it on a loop!!! Whoever got him on board needs a pay rise!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Surely he isn't paid? Tbf the fckn #ad is worth every penny! Do they not read here before "reaching" out to him. ⚰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OHMYGODWHITDAYISITMALOVELIES????
Ah've goat a career opportunity fur him. We've aw heard oaf the speaking cloak well ah fink Marion shud dae the speaking day. When ye canni' ken the day dial Marion fur an update, kin charge bespoke price. In fact noo he's a whizz wi IT oan his laptoap he cud charge extra fur a wee video message
Marion is his hoosecoat waving into the mirrrur wi the chemical trail o his Febreze behind him, just like stairs in their eyes. Ah'm awa' tae trademark that idea an gie Marion a wee call to offer tae manage him so ah um.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just on my way back from a work trip daaan souf and I am buckled on the train watching those recent stories. His content will not get any better than that. I bet the people at Joy of Clean are at their desks in tears watching it on a loop!!! Whoever got him on board needs a pay rise!!!
I usually save this thread for evenings and am usually hunched over clutching ma beak. My husband "Is it the Scottish guy?" 🤣🤣🤣

OHMYGODWHITDAYISITMALOVELIES????
It's not Mario's favourite day: Monday because he's so looking forward to work and the week ahead 💎 or the weekend when he's doing sweet duck all as he did nae have the time to ate during the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The voice-over this morning has me buckled!! He's trying to sound so sophisticated 🤣
I think P&G must've sent him a script because there's no way he came up with all that on his own 😂
I hope it was written in capitals in phonetic writing 🤣

It was a pure class PR stunt ma lovelie

OMG I got a chance in my bespoke job to listen to the “Ad”. Tears are running down my face and I can’t speak for laughing. The over pronunciation and the pure posh voice. I just can’t ….. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Seriously, how much sharting do you do of an evening that warrants 30+ sprays of Febreze on a 2 seater couch? Jesus! That poor cat’s lungs must be absolutely shot. ☹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
If he is getting paid for these Ads, PLEASE let him get a tug from the tax man 🤞

We all know she isn’t bright enough to fill in a tax return correctly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
In bits, no wonder he was crying. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 My fave bit was the rubbish sound, distorted and cheap. This is the big thing isn't it, thing is, unlike hunch Mario doesn't have a pushy yet supportive partner, wee Derek is not up to it.
*if youse have issues with the smell of cat tit and boiled mince, this will make it worse*

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If you have to febreeze your sofa everyday it must STANK. I’ve got two kids and just wash my covers every 6 months or so and dry them in my (smell the wealth) garden. Thought that was the norm 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
FFS how much Febreze does he use? I have a quick blast now and again but surely the “chesterfield” doesn’t need soaked in chemicals every single day? 🤷‍♀️
Ah but its nae just a sofa its a bumming Fort! with added lube febreeze

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we think that’s what the 5 minute greetin was all about the other day? Is he going on a paid influencer jurney noo? This I gotta see 🤣🤣
If so Front and back door journey on the horizon? Oh wait probably not as hell just buy even more shite with his extra £’s

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dead at his his worky bits. Do P&G use/pay lower level influencers like him?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.