Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny that he copies Hinch with the ‘cuppa’ patter. If he had two brain cells to rub thegether he would know fine well that she puts that rubbish on for her followers to seem sweet and innocent and just like them. Behind closed doors she loves getting pissed up, we all saw her coked out of her head at her sons birthday party 🥳
He really has no identity of his own, the sad little tosser.

Reactions: 36
So funny that he copies Hinch with the ‘cuppa’ patter. If he had two brain cells to rub thegether he would know fine well that she puts that rubbish on for her followers to seem sweet and innocent and just like them. Behind closed doors she loves getting pissed up, we all saw her coked out of her head at her sons birthday party 🥳
He really has no identity of his own, the sad little tosser.
Aye, I blame Hinch for this 'having a cuppa' and 'staying in and getting cosy' nonsense. Why does everything have to be so twee? Knocks me sick.

Mario is just copying because he's never hud an original idea in his baldy heed.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Treatit myself to the ‘my singing’ highlight, I am deed. Absolutely deed and buried. Mazda belting out Killing me Softly and suchlike whilst Deek is laying blazed out in bed. And his ‘slut song’ naw I can’t. That’s me done fae the day hens it’s aw av got to say.
Firstly I love your new bespoke pic
Secondly I think people shouldn't be allowed follow these threads unless they have experienced the highlights - if you don't know Mario you get to know 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi ma lovelies. Av been on a wee bespoke comma livin ma life as it should be! Pals! That 👉 🍹 drink! Laughs! Exploring! So aye and so forth.
Been catching up oan this thread tonight and totally buckled like Marion’s console table leg 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hi ma lovelies. Av been on a wee bespoke comma livin ma life as it should be! Pals! That 👉 🍹 drink! Laughs! Exploring! So aye and so forth.
Been catching up oan this thread tonight and totally buckled like Marion’s console table leg 😆
I hope you had your support pet with you
I'm off on my jollies to Butlins with mine soon cannot wait

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The singing! Jesus bleeping Christ I thought it was the cat!! He thinks he’s really good aswell! Im needing a pure bespoke ear bleaching also and etcetera 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As predicted, he castelsharted his bed last night 👌🏻💎

View attachment 1209764
Fact is he has tae change his bed every 3-4 days because 1. They both wear thick arse jammies and or fitbaw taps and or half of sports direct in bed 2. As gay as they are they're still 2 grown arse sweaty men sharing a bed every night let alone the times the Mazda demands a pokey bum wank 3. He's got 40 dozen layers on it fulla polyester 4. He's got a cat. .that sleeps on his bed amassing cat hair all over it anaw as it sheds. So Aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry I've been MIA tattlers... had lots going on in ma life aff this app.....

Anyway, who does our Maz think he is? He's had security issues? Nearly spat my tea oot when I read that. He's clearly trying to copy hinch and greedy, who always take their dogs away with them and the bairns. What our mazza forgets though, is Rayn is a bleeping cat, no a dog! Imagine them in a caravan with Rayn. They wouldn't be able to open any windows and will have to lock her in a room, just so they can get in and out of the caravan, in case she tries to do a runner!! It would be more cruel to take her than to leave her at home for a few days!

The obvious copy cat (no pun intended) in him gives me the bauk!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When you work a week working full hours then you can say you need a rest, until then, don't be so whiney 🙄
Screenshot_20220422-061813_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.