Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you lot don’t miss a trick eh, a never even clocked. A just canny take that bleeping cat seriously. I’ve got a cat and a swear if he looked at me like Rayn does daily to Mario he’d be away to the jaggie jersey hame 😂

Found a photie of baby Rayn doon Ayr beach.
thanks for that, am now singing rod Stewart in ma head but instead of babyJane it’s baby rayne 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
duck me that slice is the same size as the tapas table. He’s been treating himself to cakes at night a lot hasn’t he?
We may be on a wee Slimming World jurney before too long 🤣

Fact is he has tae change his bed every 3-4 days because 1. They both wear thick arse jammies and or fitbaw taps and or half of sports direct in bed 2. As gay as they are they're still 2 grown arse sweaty men sharing a bed every night let alone the times the Mazda demands a pokey bum wank 3. He's got 40 dozen layers on it fulla polyester 4. He's got a cat. .that sleeps on his bed amassing cat hair all over it anaw as it sheds. So Aye
“Pokey bum wank” 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve just snorted coffee through my nose in a most unladylike fashion

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
*manically laughing and clutching beak*
“Av hud loadsa yoo lovelies messaging me saying Mario! What’s going an! Huv yi had that wee sexy toe strangler back ti shift the tehlly again!!
Aww nah ma lovelies that was the one and only close up a huv of ma pretend wain, deek WhatsApped it ti me before the grand transformation- ma wee lassie wud never let me get that close withoot gouging ma Kerry katonas oot me heed… whit am a like.. am a daft lying bastard I know but we move lovelies”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Talking of Mr Baillie 💜 hope he’s recovered from Weils disease from being in marios attic and that we get to see him when Mario embarks in his artexing journae as I’m sure there will be some cables that’s will need hiding behind the wall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Urgh my lovlies I need a bespoke shite card, I’ve got the hot sweats and throwing up since Wednesday. Feel like utter crap. Clutching my stomach no ma beak.
but just have to say taking a cat on holiday omg Seriously can’t 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
We may be on a wee Slimming World jurney before too long 🤣
I’m here for a weight watchers and pure gym membership journee ma luvlie. God forbid he gets into home workouts and disturbs the crackheeds doonstairs even mair, poor cunts, they’ve got enough to deal way Mazda’s washing machine on at 4 in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's going to have the hot sweats again this morning when he fires up the laptop and sees were onto him and his recycled content

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s so tired! Fram what?
Sheet changes and a shift down the polis station?!
It’s nothing to do with the zero fruit and veg she eats, the zero fresh air and exercise!
I’ve never known anyone that looks so much like they work in a Victorian workhouse do absolutely nae work and moan about how aw they want to dae is stay in & get cosy, when aw they dae is stay in & get cosy.
I’m mop kicking intae the weekend from ma Joab, my actual joab no this app. We move!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What is it with all these ‘cleanfluencers’ and ‘We move’ the grim fairy uses it all the time too.

• Haha
😂😂😂😂😂 That video of Hannah from AvaMayAromas (full name) surprising our wee M with a visit to his safe place, he looks bleeping terrified before he see’s who it is…
Obv no used to visitors and prob thought the debt collectors had turned up 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
😂😂😂😂😂 That video of Hannah from AvaMayAromas (full name) surprising our wee M with a visit to his safe place, he looks bleeping terrified before he see’s who it is…
Obv no used to visitors and prob thought the debt collectors had turned up 🫣🫣🫣
Literally the one time his ring doorbell would have came in handy, maybe he wasnae on his phone while he was on the crapper

• Haha
Reactions: 28
424D12D0-100B-4A5E-8714-F736E5434021.png

What does the wee illiterate prick even mean here? Today’s shift is over? Or you can’t wait for today’s shift to be over? duck me, why does he find the most basic of basics so difficult to grasp 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m here for a weight watchers and pure gym membership journee ma luvlie. God forbid he gets into home workouts and disturbs the crackheeds doonstairs even mair, poor cunts, they’ve got enough to deal way Mazda’s washing machine on at 4 in the morning.
I can just see him with leggings, leg warmers, cropped top and a sweatband on his baldie heid doing a wee bespoke Jane Fonda workout.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.