Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a quote from Jari Roomer the other day that said “use the weekend to build the life you want, rather than to escape the life you have” and thought that applied sooo well to Mario. He spends his weekends in tat shops looking for the next high instead of slowly saving his cash for something that would actually enhance their lives… like a holiday, a front and back door, driving lessons, etc! He’s a hopeless shopaholic and it’s beyond a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think holidays are no for Mario. Isn’t Blackpool the furthest he’s gone 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mazda is defo one a they cunts that go to Spain and then complain when the locals don’t know how to speak English😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Crabbit because his tapas is not dairylea, criss and a battered pickled onion thrown on.
‘Am no being funny hens, a just cannae eat this foreign muck’ Whilst running to the toilets screaming he’s got an El Shartio Card, Por Favor

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Crabbit because his tapas is not dairylea, criss and a battered pickled onion thrown on.
‘Am no being funny hens, a just cannae eat this foreign muck’ Whilst running to the toilets screaming he’s got an El Shartio Card, Por Favor
El Shartio Card Por Favor

duck sake 😂😂😂😂⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This is by far the funniest thread on tattle I have been reading throught this in a Scottish accent and I've been crying with laughter. I'm from London but the way it's all written is absolutely brilliant. Take a bowel (hahahahaha)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
This is by far the funniest thread on tattle I have been reading throught this in a Scottish accent and I've been crying with laughter. I'm from London but the way it's all written is absolutely brilliant. Take a bowel (hahahahaha)
“Take a bowel”!!! duck off 😂😂😂😂 you’ll fit right in here, hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Has he not realised yet that “things” don’t make you happy? It’s why he’s always on. Complete Debbie Downer after a big reveal. I’m back from a lovely family holiday. It wasn’t expensive (smell the miserly hubby 🤣🥴) but we had such a fun time. The kids had a ball and even my eldest came along. Family and/or friends is what is important not a room full of cheap tat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
El Shartio Card, por favor!!!

Take a Bowel!!!

You cunts never cease to brighten up my day! I am clutching ma beak with the tears blinnin me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
El shartio card, por favor 💀😂😂😂 Proper snort laughed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Most influencers manage to blag an #ad #gifted foreign holibob, UK spa break or hotel stay. I actually think he is genuinely scared about being away from his ‘safe place’. He’s a wee beggy c*nt at times so he’d be able to get a free trip if he wanted one.

Reactions: 20
Could you imagine him creaming his knickers in the Hyperdino over the Spanish laundry stuff, Asevi 😂 “smelts beautiful but ah cannae youse it cause of ma exeeema and scabies. So aye, but we move!”
Aye but it would have to be the canaries ma lovelie cause there’s no way in fuk he’d cope with the Spanish language así que sí 😂 can you just imagine the rant where he fucks off every Spaniard cause he canny unnerstaun whit there sayin 😂 (no ma quote or ma spellin)

duck me is it Tuesday? I’d never have known unless he postit it but then ahm oan ma holidays en España where your el shartio card por favor has made me spray my cocktail all over the place!!! 🤣🤣 Aroma ma wealth 😄🍹

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Aye but it would have to be the canaries ma lovelie cause there’s no way in fuk he’d cope with the Spanish language así que sí 😂 can you just imagine the rant where he fucks off every Spaniard cause he canny unnerstaun whit there sayin 😂 (no ma quote or ma spellin)

duck me is it Tuesday? I’d never have known unless he postit it but then ahm oan ma holidays en España where your el shartio card por favor has made me spray my cocktail all over the place!!! 🤣🤣 Aroma ma wealth 😄🍹
⚰⚰⚰ Ffs 😂😂😂El shartio card has got to make it onto the next photoshopped picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.