Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most influencers manage to blag an #ad #gifted foreign holibob, UK spa break or hotel stay. I actually think he is genuinely scared about being away from his ‘safe place’. He’s a wee beggy c*nt at times so he’d be able to get a free trip if he wanted one.
He's scared Deek does a Shirley Valentine and stays in Spain 😆 he'd come home and Rayne will have changed the locks on the bedsit and will be living her best life clooking duck out that #gifted Mazda Bed

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t know where to start with the riveting content today.. the first one is like a scene from a jail cell and the second and third are the exact same pic with a different filter on. “Locked_up_with_marion- cream is the new grey”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here Marion, Tattle will #gifted you a holiday tae Benidorm, ma luvlie.

Although I’d also pay good money to be at the arrivals door at Glasgow tae watch him waddle off the bespoke plane wearing ten Turkish tracksuits that didnae fit in his bursting suitcase, new teeth shining. Lips shining fae the Turkish bath scrub they’d get. Nae hair left fae the barbers. Aw broon doon the back of his trousers because he’s nae made it to the toilets he’s destroyed, shartin in the sick bags.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is by far the funniest thread on tattle I have been reading throught this in a Scottish accent and I've been crying with laughter. I'm from London but the way it's all written is absolutely brilliant. Take a bowel (hahahahaha)
Same I think this all the time, I love reading through this thread and just reading the comments between tattlers. So aye and so forth! 🤣🤣

Also I can’t stop laughing at whoever said the view from his bedroom is like Chernobyl. It proper is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's really scraping the barrel with the boring content he's posting 🥱

Screenshot_20220419-192647_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Need to get meself some of them bespoke vases that look like giant polo mints from his windowsill, pure class

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another bespoke thread title suggestion ma lovelies

Cleaning with Mario: 50 shades of beige

• Haha
Next thread suggestion ma lovelies

How do you like your mince and your tatties?
I like mine with a kiss…..
Boiled or fried? 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thank the lord he is okay though, just been one of then weeks ma lovelies. You know the wan that's only started the day after having a long weekend 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Im shocked Mad Maz allows eating in the new bespoke bed 🤔 bet he's out with the handheld Dyson giving it laldy. See poor Deeks also in bed by 7, what a waste of a wee hunk, still thinking about 'seeking women' 😬😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Maz , you really don't need to tell the world and his wife every detail. No one cares hun 🥱

Screenshot_20220419-211726_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can he be tired? It’s only Tuesday, he wasn’t working yesterday and I imagine he’s done his 5 minutes today. He wouldn’t know tired if it slapped him round the face 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘What a week’ … - it’s Tuesday you absolute Maudlin Marion!
I’m pleased we’ve got great content on his thread as he’s got duck awww on his page.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.