Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poll for next thread “how do you cook your mince”

Fry it
Boil it
Eat it raw
Microwave it
Slowly over a wax melt burner
We also have a saying in Scotland for something that’s pish - we call it mince and I think it’s quite apt for his boiling of said cheap meat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tattle trolling me again!! The advert that’s scrolling through pics between a bed, shell chair and something else. 😒
Dunelum were quick to get all of Mario’s bespoke ideas manufactured 😂

Mario, Scheme Queen, setting trends since 2002

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s struggling the day hens, finding it hard even tae get oot her bed! That’s the Marion bed for ye! Pure bespoke comfort & etcetera 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s struggling the day hens, finding it hard even tae get oot her bed! That’s the Marion bed for ye! Pure bespoke comfort & etcetera 😂
It's pure like Snow White innit, wi' the birds chirping aboot his napper ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine being depressed because you’ve got nothing to show off after you got a new bed 😂 sad life

C4763272-8A84-425D-B36B-97884CBB70A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine being depressed because you’ve got nothing to show off after you got a new bed 😂 sad life

View attachment 1205016
Wait til payday hits and he’ll be back on his bullshite “Been up since 4 this morning! Had 2 washings on and gutted the entire house! Let’s get this day done!👌🏽” followed by the morning yoghurt and 3 grapes then him treating himsel to an M&S dinner. Followed up by a bedtime rant aboot “Welll I bought some stuff for the hoose, and I’ll show youse that at the weekendddd but other than that I’ve got nothing for youseee, I’m boring Ma luvlies!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I really want his decorating journae to go in for the next few years (which it will) and then after all the flairing and wallpaper and fablon changes for the flats to get demolished

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really want his decorating journae to go in for the next few years (which it will) and then after all the flairing and wallpaper and fablon changes for the flats to get demolished
With him and Deek still in it ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's exactly how he is.

It must be exhausting having to think of things to do/buy next in order to keep your head in a good place.
It’s a shame he doesn’t realise if he saved for the big things, like holidays, he could live a really fulfilled life. Having something to look forward to is great for the mind. He is all about instant gratification.

Nothing in that flat need touching for a good few years now. I don’t get why he doesn’t book a little week in Majorca for the both of them. The content would be amazing! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’d be HERE fae the holiday jurnee.
Criss & joos fae the plane, new kids tracksuits fae the airport, matching his & his luggage full of wax melts. Cutted grapes and motivational yoghurt from the breakfast buffet every morning, a quick walk round the tat shops supporting the foreign small businesses, then back to the hotel awww cosy at 6pm fae an evening on the laptops and an early night.
Then months of ‘Take me back’ ✈ when they return to Paisley Towers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I’d be HERE fae the holiday jurnee.
Criss & joos fae the plane, new kids tracksuits fae the airport, matching his & his luggage full of wax melts. Cutted grapes and motivational yoghurt from the breakfast buffet every morning, a quick walk round the tat shops supporting the foreign small businesses, then back to the hotel awww cosy at 6pm fae an evening on the laptops and an early night.
Then months of ‘Take me back’ ✈ when they return to Paisley Towers
Could you imagine him creaming his knickers in the Hyperdino over the Spanish laundry stuff, Asevi 😂 “smelts beautiful but ah cannae youse it cause of ma exeeema and scabies. So aye, but we move!”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'd have a tattle whip round to pay for the holiday aslong as he Instagram storied every step of the way🤣
I bet he'd wear one of those knotted hankies on his head on the beach , complain the bacon wasnae like the stuff you get at hame and spend the evenings sat in a karaoke bar shouting "sing it hen!" everytime someone got up to sing. Before running back to the hotel by 8pm to get aww cosy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Can you imagine him doing his tattie hearts on the dance floor with a quick mop kick added in at the end 🕺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'd have a tattle whip round to pay for the holiday aslong as he Instagram storied every step of the way🤣
I bet he'd wear one of those knotted hankies on his head on the beach , complain the bacon wasnae like the stuff you get at hame and spend the evenings sat in a karaoke bar shouting "sing it hen!" everytime someone got up to sing. Before running back to the hotel by 8pm to get aww cosy.
Forget Mario, I will do it if you are all going to pay! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.