Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point his hairlines had enough eh his pish and is trying to escape 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That beak 🤭 you'd think he would be taking advantage of masks to cover it, I know I am with my chins 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like an hp notebook which is basically a large phone. Lots of werk to be done Im sure. All hes done so far is watch netflix . Tv on the wall is just too far away to see I suppose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He gets the laptop because the phone screen is too small for his bespoke Kerry Katona eyes but then proceeds to watch TV on said laptop, instead of watching TV on the bigger TV screen just metres away?! I’m really struggling to see what the laptop is for other than to show off and makes us smell his wealth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Does anyone else think Derek resembles wee Romeo Beckham? Please tell me am no the only wan that sees it! If so, I’ll need to get checked for the Kerry Katonas disease.

DAB6FF28-FF1B-4133-9628-F3991D0C6321.png

CA4076E5-07F0-47CC-B650-BE49C1778767.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
bleeping hell, let’s hope his teeth are strong when he crunches into this garlic bread.. that makes Essex folk look anaemic!

Ps; nae offence lovelies to any of you from Essex - just a bit a banter, so aye and so forth 💎
He’s tried to hide his salt with the Parmesan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Aye hen he is a pure doop fur wee romeo Beckham so aye nae debates
Thanks for the validation ma lovelie. A dinnae dae this for the (Instagram) validation!!! Am livin ma life as it should be lived. Mario is well punching though eh 😩😩😩 when will Deek wake up!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.