Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies I’ve been on a wee comma as been on holiday living my life as I should, so on and so fourth. See Mazda is still spunking money on unnecessary items and ‘getting cosy’. Who the fucks getting cosy at this time of year coming into summer.. we are seizing the day and having a bespoke bbq in our back garden (smell tha wealth).

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m going to need an explanation as to why he had court then 2 weeks later was in hospital😂
Was a work thing according to the comments. 🤣🤣 Somebody shoplifting and he’s been a grass hence the hospital check in?

I huv pit 2n2 the gither ma lovelies so mibee came up wi5 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well ma lovelies the day I went on a jurnay of my own tae Mario's very own local small business braehead. Clutched my beak to high heaven when I spotted this sign on a stall there.
Hope you treatit yoursel on this day of dawn , pure stonnin !!and boujee!!

Smell that wealth!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Your heating is on? I'm smelling the wealth from here ma lovelie!
If ye've goat it, flaunt it! All I need noo' is a wee wax burner and ah'd be living like royalty in ma bedsit 👑

Well ma lovelies the day I went on a jurnay of my own tae Mario's very own local small business braehead. Clutched my beak to high heaven when I spotted this sign on a stall there.
Did it smell like a two bar heater or the immersion heater fur hoat watter ma loverlie 🥰

Clutching ma beak at Deek’s glasgee royal check in.. u ok hun?
He will PM you Hun x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Reading wee Derek’s Facebook profile is quite sad really. Prior to being cuckooed by Marion, he seemed to be in regular contact with friends and family, going out with work friends, doing football stuff and going to the gym, among other things. Then Mario came along and took over his flat and it seems like… other elements of his life. We never see / hear about Derek spending time with his extended family anymore, as an example.

He was even able to SAVE MONEY, unlike a certain someone 🙄

55CEBC89-BB41-46EE-B685-1BE931F656FC.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Reading wee Derek’s Facebook profile is quite sad really. Prior to being cuckooed by Marion, he seemed to be in regular contact with friends and family, going out with work friends, doing football stuff and going to the gym, among other things. Then Mario came along and took over his flat and it seems like… other elements of his life. We never see / hear about Derek spending time with his extended family anymore, as an example.

View attachment 1196887
Friggin Mario. He's a control freak.

Kick him out Derek. You can do much better than that parasite 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

View attachment 1196887
I do genuinely feel bad for Deek at times, he lived a simpler life before Maz came along and clearly enjoyed it. The only good thing that’s came out a their relationship is the bond he has way baby gurl Rayn. I bet if they two where two ever break up, Maz would demand that it would be Deek having to move out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Also Derek paid for all the white goods himself (he confirmed this in the comments), and here’s Mario not even 6 years later trying to throw out his bleeping washing machine!!! Urgh. He’s such a turd.

0D382BF7-3E1D-4E64-895F-1F550AC0C48B.jpeg

(I know the washing machine isn’t in this pic, but it’s in the same set of photos / updates!)

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Wee deek god bless him just wanted his little flat where he could get cosy then Mazda came and barged his way in 🥲 I do wonder why deek got the flat in the first place though, round here you have to be pretty much homeless to be housed by the council as a single adult with no dependants. Either way, he’s too good for boxroom maz.

Reactions: 26
Also Derek paid for all the white goods himself (he confirmed this in the comments), and here’s Mario not even 6 years later trying to throw out his bleeping washing machine!!! Urgh. He’s such a turd.

View attachment 1196986

(I know the washing machine isn’t in this pic, but it’s in the same set of photos / updates!)
His sharty sheets must have destroyed it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh ma lovelie whit a day! You quite literally smelled the wealth! I’m huvin a bespoke case of envy 💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wee deek god bless him just wanted his little flat where he could get cosy then Mazda came and barged his way in 🥲 I do wonder why deek got the flat in the first place though, round here you have to be pretty much homeless to be housed by the council as a single adult with no dependants. Either way, he’s too good for boxroom maz.
He was in the army so maybe they’ve helped him secure housing when he left.

I know a few ex army guys that have had help with this too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
After seeing Deek in his orange get up a wouldnae be surprised if there was some secret handshaking going on with some dodgy character fae the cooncil.

View attachment 1196887
If the rest of Dereks family are members of the orange order then it’s probably a case of Derek being shunned by them when he got with Mario, which is a shame.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.