Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning ma lovelies **super fast mop kick**
How excited I am tae be going on a wee wedding jurney, with youse aw. (After the Herringbone fitting of course) we've been oan so many jurneys of late, I'm starting tae feel car sick, so aye. I can no longer give sympathy to wee Deek, if he's pushing Marion for a wedding, then klarna oan his arse.
View attachment 1188363View attachment 1188365View attachment 1188366
Dead ma lovelie. Utter dead ⚰ Been catching up and this and @Under_The_Influencer Mariomaid on his shell chair has made my night

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We need someome to impose his face into the face of Carrie from satc sitting at the window on her laptop. Are we about to go on a book writing journey?
“Ah couldnae help but wonder….why huv ah bought this laptop instead ah some dusters?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Doesn’t do Easter because it’s for kids, says the man who behaves like the biggest child at Christmas?

I’m so glad we’re all super sleuths and called out the BS with the washing machine! I had a wee bespoke stalk of that Deek profile the other day and he was proud as punch to get that flat back in 2016/17 along with all the furniture and appliances.

We do need to see those pics of Mazza’s bedroom at his aunt’s though. Maybe the Beko was in there the whole time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
If you were a baby waiting to be born and you heard Marion’s screeching would it make you want to stay up there longer or come out faster? Can’t decide really but wouldn’t cope having a member of Marion’s mafia as a mother either way

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We do need to see those pics of Mazza’s bedroom at his aunt’s though. Maybe the Beko was in there the whole time 🤷🏻‍♀️
Someone must have the pics. They were posted in the early threads as I’ve defo seen it. I’ve tried his fb but one is too early and the others completely locked down for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you were a baby waiting to be born and you heard Marion’s screeching would it make you want to stay up there longer or come out faster? Can’t decide really but wouldn’t cope having a member of Marion’s mafia as a mother either way
I had to be induced with my boy a few months ago, I assumed at the time it was cos he was aww cosy in there but I can’t help think it was because of this 🤣 hope that helps ma luvlie

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I had to skip through last night’s dots of doom. I got the gist of it from you lovely lot.

I still can’t believe our Slumdog Millionaire has now treatid himself tae a laptop fae “work” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I loved the end when he says he’s going to eat bags of crisps , chocolate and a pint glass of cola . No moaning Marion you don’t read on here 😂

The laptop will be handy for doing his accounts for the wee private cleans he's gonnae take on 🤔. God forbid he loses track of his self-employed income. HMRC wouldn't find that boujie 💎👌
Maybe someone needs to let HMRC know Moaning Marion has a new job as well as Ava May income that he’s not declaring .

• Haha
Maybe someone needs to let HMRC know Moaning Marion has a new job as well as Ava May income that he’s not declaring .
Could you imagine her in prison. The cell would be so boujee. Spending his weekly allowance on shite tae decorate. Making a bit of extra pin money doing all the other prisoners eyebrows 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Could you imagine her in prison. The cell would be so boujee. Spending his weekly allowance on shite tae decorate. Making a bit of extra pin money doing all the other prisoners eyebrows 😂
The cell would be bigger than his bedsit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Easter is fur kids. Says the creepy wee man who has a gold bell in a box which says “I believe” oan it and and Xmas Eve box at Christmas. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Like the other half of the ,Belfast Two in Peru' she made a living in the Peru jail doing hair and makeup. Pity Marion hasn't got enough hair for the bun she had and the ovaries for the twins she had when she got out.

• Haha
Easter is fur kids. Says the creepy wee man who has a gold bell in a box which says “I believe” oan it and and Xmas Eve box at Christmas. So aye.
What he means when he says it’s for the kids is that he hasn’t got Derek an egg because he’s a selfish little bleep, but he’ll scream blue murder if Derek hasn’t got him an egg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
What he means when he says it’s for the kids is that he hasn’t got Derek an egg because he’s a selfish little bleep, but he’ll scream blue murder if Derek hasn’t got him an egg
Derk won’t have got him an egg as he knows what happens with the aftermath, sunflower lanyards getting flown about everywhere and more loads of sheets being washed

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think he is crabbit aboot Easter because we’ve been anticipating Easter decorations since November.

He will be wanting this oot the way so he can focus on adult stuff like matching Christmas jammies, tree reveal countdowns and hot chocolit stashuns xx

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Don’t forget his advent calendars hen whilst deek got hee wrapped in haw 💎

• Haha
  • Sad
Oh ma god, I canni believe ah've goat a bespoke washing machine fur ma claes the same as Marion. Ever since ah heard dreams kin come true at Toledo Junction in Paisley, ah knew ah wis destined fur greatness. Who wants a signed photie eh me ma loverlies 🥰💎

Screenshot_20220415-105103.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This wee pricks language on his posts are really starting to annoy me! I swear (a lot) but im no trying to ‘influence’ folk into buying products 😳 all these companies gifting this clown pr gifts should be ashamed of themselves. He is the most irritating foul mouthed little scrot bag i have came across. He's just been unfollowed and a message of annoyance sent to the companies 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.