Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry forgot one. The bairns that recognise him from his voice

He'd give my lot nightmares.

Yes Mario it is mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So let me try and get this straight in my head -

He doesn’t do Easter because it’s for weans? I’ve got four days off my full time joab and I’m going away for the weekend with my pals. So unsure what part is only for weans.

He can’t understand why his skin is oily? He had to think about whether he had changed his diet - MASSIVE LOL!

He’s ordered a laptop - is he not a cleaner? What’s he doing? bleeping floor plans?

My heed is spinning after the dots of doom the night.

Off tae ma bed as up early for a weekend away with my pals at Easter, which is apparently only for weans.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

Sorry forgot one. The bairns that recognise him from his voice

He'd give my lot nightmares.

Yes Mario it is mental.

View attachment 1194827
How did I miss that one? File that under the million things that never happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yes Mario you might die tomorrow and yes life is too short. Which is exactly why you shouldn’t be wasting Deek’s hard earned money on replacing perfectly good flooring! You should both be out there doing things, creating memories, enjoying yourselves, seeing the world but no you’ll die happy knowing you had your herringbone flooring 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Lads, just trying tae git awl warum n cozzee in a premier inn but I cannee because it’s bleeping freezing and the pillows are pure shite, so aye

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
What a complete fud ..babies recognise him and they know his voice …duck off Martha !!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Babies recognised his voice from the womb after the Mother’s had been listening to him whilst pregnant?

Just when you think he can’t get anymore bleeping ridiculous he pulls out another trump card. Jesus Christ!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
His eyes are OK 🎉 His eyes are OK 🎉

Wot "worky" bits?

Does he know who Jesus is????????

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s got ideas of grandeur that pleb!! Babies recognise his voice from the womb 🤣🤣 christ.
and he doesnae want a beeeeko washer or a hotpoint one so give me some ideas lovelies ah shut up man why don’t you look on the curry’s website like you’ve just done to buy a laptop for absalooootly no reason whosoever!!
Ahh we might be heading into a further education journeee lovelies 🤣🤣 🧑‍🎓

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh, Mr Margrit just reminded me that he said they’ve had the washing machine for 9 years. Did he not move in less than 5 years ago and Derek was in just before then.

Think he needs a calculator not a bleeping laptop!

Ahm off this time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh, Mr Margrit just reminded me that he said they’ve had the washing machine for 9 years. Did he not move in less than 5 years ago and Derek was in just before then.

Ahm off this time.
Exhibit A… Del Boy landing him in it once again.
The wee guy bought it and his carpets with his shares money. Wee lamb that he is.
371727D3-CE83-4E7B-97C6-665D0EB1080D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Ahm off this time.
The bleep must count in dog years. Wish Derek would just duck him off. He’s wasting his life with that loser Mario

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Exhibit A… Del Boy landing him in it once again.
The wee guy bought it and his carpets with his shares money. Wee lamb that he is.
View attachment 1194902
Mazda is such a lying wee bawbag!!
Did someone on here have the pics of mazda's red room boudoir at his aunts house? That might have a date on it too, I'm sure he's only been with dum dum 4 yrs or so and probably moved in quick coz he's a bleep! (I don't know where I was going with that last sentence, but calling him a bleep pretty much sums things up) 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Mazda is such a lying wee bawbag!!
Did someone on here have the pics of mazda's red room boudoir at his aunts house? That might have a date on it too, I'm sure he's only been with dum dum 4 yrs or so and probably moved in quick coz he's a bleep! (I don't know where I was going with that last sentence, but calling him a bleep pretty much sums things up) 😁
🤞 im a nosey bastard and would love to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Wee D moved in Sept 2016 but there was still no sign of M come Jan 2017.
In 2019 Mazda said that was 4 years (counting clearly isn’t a strength of his either)
M’s first post was Sept 2018. So he found his victim and started cuckooing between 01/17 & 09/18.
I’ll help you out with how long that is Mazda. That’s 3.5-5 years maximum. Not 8, 9 or even 10.
Dafty.
3DEA6348-B28D-44A0-B0AB-F6DE9949DD58.jpeg
450CAC0B-F020-4168-B805-19DB55DD4BFF.jpeg
87F0B4EF-26CC-455D-9E3D-EE023971D616.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Worryingly, the doors still don't seem to be a priority @Babybail93 so perhaps he needs a wee helpful nudge?

Youse should aw know I love a thread title that would have him saying "BASTURTS" should he be unable to resist a peek on here.

Thread suggestion
Cleaning with Mario #64. Gonnae sort your manky door honnels oot Mario?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.