Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No angels for you, Mario. Only the devil's spawn is watching over you sweetcheeks. You horrible man View attachment 1191085

Wtf are those monstrosities on his face 😳View attachment 1191086
[/QUOT

Wonder if he’s looking at these wishing he’d took more pride in his health. 🐷
What a sad little creature he is. Delete the app and away and live your life. You are easily replaced and we will find someone else as quick as you can say tong braxton
THIS. 👊🏻

go away if it’s so depressing/upsetting. He is clearly to sensitive for it not to effect him. Why does it bother him what strangers off the internet think?
Is there even a day that goes by that he doesn’t mention it?

poor Derek the pillow talk must be riveting stuff. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does he know that he can delete this app anytime he chooses to? Why does he martyr on like it’s his joab and he’s doing some sort of public service, with his ramblings and ‘I’m fine I’m no bothered’ speeches?!
Such an attention seeking little rat!
The only people who give a tit are there to rip the piss out of him, he’s the most deluded weirdo I’ve ever seen
Then what would he do for validation. He absolutely needs “this app” as let’s face it he does duck all else. Works 17 minutes a day and dries his 3 hairs on his heid. He just loves thinking he’s more important than he is … 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
His latest share from his pal with the his wee maw is really quite awful and has pissed me right off.
Forgiveness, admittedly, is important, but Marion (as always) fails to understand nuance. Families - in my humble opinion and experience - are the cause of most peoples pain. Just because you’ve been lucky enough not to have mad family feuds, or been treated cruelly by family doesn’t make your words ‘wise’ when you spout about forgiveness and the bible. He just blindly shared anything he thinks makes him look good 🥴

Naw hen, it’s VERY wise to sever ties with people/family who negatively impact your life. My siblings have brought nothing but misery to mine and I can’t stand tit like this being shared on this app all under the umbrella of ‘be kind’.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Here we go again with this c**t. He’s like a broken record now. If you don’t like it Marion, take yourself elsewhere. You don’t need to be having enlightening chats with your so called pals every week to realise your “wurf” and in all honesty I don’t think anybody cares that much of you never came back on it again. Same shite. Same moans. Same cheap content. Do yourself a favour and get on with your life quietly and stop constantly seeking attention ya rat.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
His latest share from his pal with the his wee maw is really quite awful and has pissed me right off.
Forgiveness, admittedly, is important, but Marion (as always) fails to understand nuance. Families - in my humble opinion and experience - are the cause of most peoples pain. Just because you’ve been lucky enough not to have mad family feuds, or been treated cruelly by family doesn’t make your words ‘wise’ when you spout about forgiveness and the bible. He just blindly shared anything he thinks makes him look good 🥴

Naw hen, it’s VERY wise to sever ties with people/family who negatively impact your life. My siblings have brought nothing but misery to mine and I can’t stand tit like this being shared on this app all under the umbrella of ‘be kind’.
Very well said hen. I don’t speak to or have anything to do with my mother. My siblings are, well I have no idea. He’s thick as tit and by the way you moaning nasally whinging fucker, you changed that bed 4 days ago. Four, when you got that awful looking padded monstrosity. So unless you tit the bed, bleeping stop with the obsessive washing, it doesn’t make you look ‘clean’ (we’ve seen your ceiling and skirting) it just makes you look like a dick.
Someone needs to tell him to his face. I’ll gladly bleeping do it 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I honestly wonder if he’s ever stepped foot in a school at times ma luvlie, I’ve never seen someone to be so bleeping illiterate💎
He was away up the road before the last bell ma lovelie, to get aww cosy in his housecoat at 1pm. His education (lack of) his rules. So aye and so forth and etctera

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Very well said hen. I don’t speak to or have anything to do with my mother. My siblings are, well I have no idea. He’s thick as tit and by the way you moaning nasally whinging fucker, you changed that bed 4 days ago. Four, when you got that awful looking padded monstrosity. So unless you tit the bed, bleeping stop with the obsessive washing, it doesn’t make you look ‘clean’ (we’ve seen your ceiling and skirting) it just makes you look like a dick.
Someone needs to tell him to his face. I’ll gladly bleeping do it 😉
I am chanting you on from the rooftop of my front and backdoor house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not even a week since the bedroom reveal and he's changing the sheets already.
Mario, you're not all there you silly man 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The two reasons for his constant sheet changing have to be 1. Just so he can moan about the amount of washing he has. Washing his work pinny and Derek's m and s xxs polo shirts doesn't take up a full load on their own. 2. Shart leakage.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wits he actually doing to those bedsheets to change them after 4 days ? Now I like fresh bedding as much as the next person but come on 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wits he actually doing to those bedsheets to change them after 4 days ? Now I like fresh bedding as much as the next person but come on 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
At this point the bleep needs to start wearing a nappy to bed because washing sheets every 4 days is ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I am chanting you on from the rooftop of my front and backdoor house
I appreciate that cause ma life is no ma joab as I keep ma lifes private and well away from the drama on this app cause I’m no bitter!! Ma life ma rules!! No one’s tell me what I can’t or can do!! duck me that was hard to write 🤣
Ah can smell yer wealth fae here!! Youse all spine bright and live lifes to the full and how life should be!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.