Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me I've hud conversations with my 3 year old niece that make mair sense than that 🤯 Is English his first language?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Does anyone have screenshots of the bitching when Hinch went to see wee K?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God my heads blagged from work. Shut up maz and get off this app. For someone who’s not bothered you don’t half go on. Me me me. Self obsessed!
crabbit.
taking a comma 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Cannae wait til that bedroom shelf buckles in the middle in the night, snaps in hawf, products break everywhere, dior foundation er the crapet, 100 dots a doom aboot how he’ll never have a shelf again, an er 100 dots a doom aboot a carpet cleaner and obligatory rant about the upkeep of carpets so aye ma luvlies I CANNOT WAIT💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
He really thinks he’s some sort of victim . He goes on as if he’s fighting cancer or some terminal disease . That’s the trouble he hasn’t got any real problems so wallows in self pity about the most stupid things . He has no idea what goes on in the world . Instagram and that one bed council flat is his life . Sad really for a man of his age .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Does he know that he can delete this app anytime he chooses to? Why does he martyr on like it’s his joab and he’s doing some sort of public service, with his ramblings and ‘I’m fine I’m no bothered’ speeches?!
Such an attention seeking little rat!
The only people who give a tit are there to rip the piss out of him, he’s the most deluded weirdo I’ve ever seen

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What a sad little creature he is. Delete the app and away and live your life. You are easily replaced and we will find someone else as quick as you can say tong braxton

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Does he know that he can delete this app anytime he chooses to? Why does he martyr on like it’s his joab and he’s doing some sort of public service, with his ramblings and ‘I’m fine I’m no bothered’ speeches?!
Such an attention seeking little rat!
The only people who give a tit are there to rip the piss out of him, he’s the most deluded weirdo I’ve ever seen
Because he genuinely believes that he IS doing some kind of public service! As if the world would miss updates consisting of his fire damaged looking bedsit, horrendous food choices and wax melt collection 😩 🖕🏻

Also just realised our journey with the Mario name 13 year old girl style sign above the mirror has came to an end now that he’s changed his mirror.

FE4372CE-D410-4173-87BA-FE8280C108AA.jpeg

Enjoy the landfill, ma lovlie!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
If he misses his private life that he had 4 year ago then why does he no just deactivate his Instagram account and delete that app fs? Also, why’s he got a bottle of bubble bath on his dressing table? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So we've been on a 'journey' since September
We didn't tell family, we didn't tell friends, we certainly didn't announce it on Instagram
How attention seeking, and about what?
The worry, the never ending waiting for results, the sheet exhaustion with it all...
He absolutely fucks me off
What is wrong with him?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone checked the local Facebook selling pages to see if he's clawing back his wealth he can just about still smell? I bet he's trying to sell his barbie make up station somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Am no bothered, I don't look at that negativity, I don't give a tit, this app doesn't define me. Now excuse me while I spend all morning creating a slideshow in retaliation to all the stuff I read about my inconsistencies and horrible personality, so that you can all validate me and a handful of people can share it so I reshare and can passive aggressively continue to show people seeing through me bothers me very much.
I'm just quoting myself for the validation! Not really though, could literally just copy and paste this in response to his newest 'woe is me' stories as we are clearly still stuck in the cycle of pretending he doesn't read here/care, yet doesn't shut up about it. So if he can just repost his same tit over and over, I'm doing the same! Go private if you don't like the fact we can see through the instasham life, better yet, delete that app and go live your life rather than being a perpetual whiner!

Reactions: 23
I'm just quoting myself for the validation! Not really though, could literally just copy and paste this in response to his newest 'woe is me' stories as we are clearly still stuck in the cycle of pretending he doesn't read here/care, yet doesn't shut up about it. So if he can just repost his same tit over and over, I'm doing the same! Go private if you don't like the fact we can see through the instasham life, better yet, delete that app and go live your life rather than being a perpetual whiner!
Yaaaaasssss hen 👑 👌 Keep you power mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.