Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your bedroom is still shite, you pathetic hedgehog!

We get freaked out by looking at your pictures, never mind Nightmare on Elumm Street

Reactions: 37
I came straight over here for the elum
Criss. That’s just fuckin laziness. I’m Scottish and not once have I ever said criss. Maybe he canny smack his crusty lips together or his big teeth get in the way of the P.
You lot have had me howling over the last few days If ye know, ye know mwah mwah

Reactions: 28
The fire damaged nightmare on Ellum Street.
He looks like Freddy with his strangler fingers and dark eyes.

Reactions: 26
Don’t mind me quoting myself but I feel seen!

His latest story is so aimed at us, he is trying to show how jolly, happy and fun his life is rather than the grey dressing gown flasher he portrays on Insta.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
No angels for you, Mario. Only the devil's spawn is watching over you sweetcheeks. You horrible man

Wtf are those monstrosities on his face

Reactions: 24
The latest pics of her living her best life in the Pat Butcher blouse. I love that he has a total of 3 photos to choose from to show how “fun” he is

Bet that blouse dissnae fit anymore. So aye

Reactions: 35
aw nawwww, not the huns getting confused thinking it’s his birthday when he was trying to be smart and made a rip roaring arse of it

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.