Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t lie, he must HOWL when he reads his threads, because am no being funny but these are the best on here.

Reactions: 45
We're a lot closer to the big day than you think. Mario has £3.64 and a couple of shirt buttons put by already

Reactions: 42
Maw McKnight will be wearing the mother of the bride hoosecoat and her £5 stripper heels.

Reactions: 28
I am mortified that he's wearing ma perfume the day, gonna have to mopkick it's arse right oot the windae

Reactions: 29
As much as I am here for the jurnee, Will Smith is gunny win another Oscar before Marion sashays up the aisle. I'll believe it when I see it lovelies and that's aw am saying the day!
Evens that Derek takes a wife before making Mario his hubby.

It pains me that Derek's self esteem slid through the flairboards
Can't even describe what this has done to me

Reactions: 45
This wedding journey will be as successful as wee D’s learning to drive journey…

Never going to happen

Reactions: 37
It all makes sense. I think he wants tae be wed before they have a wane fae real. Stuffed in the bottom drawer of his bespoke bedside tables

Reactions: 26
I live in a flat (I may not have a front and back door but I do pay fuhl rent in central london so smell the wealth) and my upstairs neighbour is stomping around - my fiancé just turned and said “wonder if he’s upstairs mop kicking the arse out of Tuesday” this thread is the most influential thing about maz

Reactions: 61
Your reeking of wealth my love. Get your fiancé telt to stay in his own lane and stop stealing this threads patter

Reactions: 43
Reactions: 19
He will be that nervous oan his waddin day that the IBS will be extra strength from and that bespoke scene from Bridesmaids will be recreated

Reactions: 20

This is just bang on perfect, am sat in ma works canteen (I’m still fairly new in ma job mind and am by myself) actually fucking chuckling away staring at my phone with tears rolling down ma face. Absolutely love it

Reactions: 32
Clutching ma beak!

Well, after seeing his bleach jurneh at least we know why he has 3 hairs the noo, he burnt the other fuckers clean aff!
choked at this!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.