Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
If ye know ye know, and if ye don’t know get tae know ma lovelie (no ma quote)
Anyone else thinking of the static they’ll get from that headboard 🤯 Reminds me of those cheap polyester sheets we had as kids (ma wealth didny smell then) when we spent our childhood electrified.
I know I'm a hunner years old, but is there any chance your bedding looked a bit like this? Teamed wae a wee nylon nightie, the static didn't so much crackle as bang 😂😂😂

Smell the '70's 👌
Screenshot_20220411-231255.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Reading wee Derek’s Facebook profile is quite sad really. Prior to being cuckooed by Marion, he seemed to be in regular contact with friends and family, going out with work friends, doing football stuff and going to the gym, among other things. Then Mario came along and took over his flat and it seems like… other elements of his life. We never see / hear about Derek spending time with his extended family anymore, as an example.

He was even able to SAVE MONEY, unlike a certain someone 🙄

55CEBC89-BB41-46EE-B685-1BE931F656FC.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart

Luna25

This wedding journey will be as successful as wee D’s learning to drive journey…

Never going to happen

• Haha
  • Sad

Poptart

VIP Member
If wee Rayn isn't a flower girl at the wedding I'll be crabbit.
I'm imagining wax melt favours, a hot chocolate station, tables named after zaflora scents and everyone on the bus home by 5pm to get all warm and cosy. Pure bespoke.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Ah can put money oan this pretentious wee cunt taking this laptop tae a coffee shop pretending he’s working. Ah don’t ken about anyboady else but ah huv tae use a laptop fur work and ah want tae fire it oot a windae oan a regular basis, gie me an actual desktop pc or ma phone any day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Marion’s oan the drink the nicht. There’s nae way a sober person writes this and thinks it’s in English.

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Crabbit because his tapas is not dairylea, criss and a battered pickled onion thrown on.
‘Am no being funny hens, a just cannae eat this foreign muck’ Whilst running to the toilets screaming he’s got an El Shartio Card, Por Favor
El Shartio Card Por Favor

Fuck sake 😂😂😂😂⚰

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Wits he actually doing to those bedsheets to change them after 4 days ? Now I like fresh bedding as much as the next person but come on 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
At this point the cunt needs to start wearing a nappy to bed because washing sheets every 4 days is ridiculous!

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
I wonder if the come down has set in now after his first day back at work since the excitement of the reveal?
I was wondering that. He's been really quiet

Busy day, shattered.
You don't work the hours to be either of those you stupid soft tart 🙄

Screenshot_20220411-204756_Instagram.jpg

A wedding to plan HAHAHAHA 😂
I'm booking a front row seat for this one, but the way he spends money we could have a long wait.

Save yourself, Derek. Don't do it!

Screenshot_20220411-205250_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
Doesn’t do Easter because it’s for kids, says the man who behaves like the biggest child at Christmas?

I’m so glad we’re all super sleuths and called out the BS with the washing machine! I had a wee bespoke stalk of that Deek profile the other day and he was proud as punch to get that flat back in 2016/17 along with all the furniture and appliances.

We do need to see those pics of Mazza’s bedroom at his aunt’s though. Maybe the Beko was in there the whole time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
I can’t wait to see who he invites. I can imagine the insta huns who don’t really like him will show up for the publicity.

He’s also dropping hints now as a way to entice small businesses and get the whole thing #gifted. He’ll have Crapet Kerr officiating and that Baillie bloke DJing because no job is too big for Super Stevie.

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Ok for the wiki.

I have been inspired by @Babybail93 and @Duchesspink to put his bespoke designer ideas for his hotel boudoir together with offerings from small businesses called Dunhellam and Bee&Em.

Just to see if they compare.

bedside.png
bedside1.png

chair.png
chair1.png

headboard.png
headboard 1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
As much as I am here for the jurnee, Will Smith is gunny win another Oscar before Marion sashays up the aisle. I'll believe it when I see it lovelies and that's aw am saying the day!

• Haha
  • Heart