Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
So he “designed” a bed with a company who does bespoke ordered to make beds and he’s frothing with excitement about it like he is the first person to ever do that?!

There’s also something weird about that mirror too - it looks like it’s one of those bendy ones you see at the funfair.

He’s also made himself the Patron Saint of Shell Chairs I see 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’d be HERE fae the holiday jurnee.
Criss & joos fae the plane, new kids tracksuits fae the airport, matching his & his luggage full of wax melts. Cutted grapes and motivational yoghurt from the breakfast buffet every morning, a quick walk round the tat shops supporting the foreign small businesses, then back to the hotel awww cosy at 6pm fae an evening on the laptops and an early night.
Then months of ‘Take me back’ ✈ when they return to Paisley Towers
Could you imagine him creaming his knickers in the Hyperdino over the Spanish laundry stuff, Asevi 😂 “smelts beautiful but ah cannae youse it cause of ma exeeema and scabies. So aye, but we move!”

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
So let me try and get this straight in my head -

He doesn’t do Easter because it’s for weans? I’ve got four days off my full time joab and I’m going away for the weekend with my pals. So unsure what part is only for weans.

He can’t understand why his skin is oily? He had to think about whether he had changed his diet - MASSIVE LOL!

He’s ordered a laptop - is he not a cleaner? What’s he doing? Fucking floor plans?

My heed is spinning after the dots of doom the night.

Off tae ma bed as up early for a weekend away with my pals at Easter, which is apparently only for weans.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

Sorry forgot one. The bairns that recognise him from his voice

He'd give my lot nightmares.

Yes Mario it is mental.

View attachment 1194827
How did I miss that one? File that under the million things that never happened!

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
He is so fucking cringe! It wouldn’t be so bad if he was a looker, I could overlook it. The cunt is rancid and has far too much confidence fae somwan wae a face like that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Babybail93

VIP Member
Easter is fur kids. Says the creepy wee man who has a gold bell in a box which says “I believe” oan it and and Xmas Eve box at Christmas. So aye.
What he means when he says it’s for the kids is that he hasn’t got Derek an egg because he’s a selfish little cunt, but he’ll scream blue murder if Derek hasn’t got him an egg

• Haha
  • Sad

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Mental how he was actually somehow uglier back then than he is today, loving the 20 layers a fake tan but💎🍊
I think he looks better with his neon tan and jazzy silver glitter face decor. Admittedly the bleached hair might be a step too far. But at least he looks like he is full of fun and energy.
He looks like he had a personality that consisted of more than buying wax melts, cushion covers and reflooring perfectly decent floor.

He now just looks like a greying old man, wrapped up in his house coat, moaning about the weather and just waiting his days out!

• Haha

iris8

I’m 45 and since I can remember I’ve always had an egg and a jaunt to Edinburgh wearing a new outfit. It was a time we spent as a family.
This is a tradition I’ve carried on with my kids.

He has got a cheek slagging off Easter when he turned Autumn into a full on celebration.

• Heart
  • Haha