Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Spent £65 on 4 cushion covers two years ago and forgot he had them. The Cunt is no well in his flat heed. So aye

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
They could have had the most amazing wedding & honeymoon already, with the amount of money wasted on the bedsit and the multiple jurnees we have been taken on!
I’m still here fair the wedding planning jurnee however, the wedding night ‘we no people to stay out late, we like our own home’, Macgils bus back after the ceremony and poor Deek carrying Marion up Beirut towers and over the high footfall threshold to get aww cosy fae the night at 7pm.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
Poll for next thread “how do you cook your mince”

Fry it
Boil it
Eat it raw
Microwave it
Slowly over a wax melt burner

• Haha

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
Does he know that he can delete this app anytime he chooses to? Why does he martyr on like it’s his joab and he’s doing some sort of public service, with his ramblings and ‘I’m fine I’m no bothered’ speeches?!
Such an attention seeking little rat!
The only people who give a shit are there to rip the piss out of him, he’s the most deluded weirdo I’ve ever seen

• Heart

Macmama

VIP Member
How are you, ma luvlies? Sorry I’ve no been oan this app (its no ma joab, but if ye know, ye know). Am away on a bespoke holibags to a wee boutique hotel in the unknown region of Turkey (nae chicken) provided by that wee small company Jet2. Love to support a small business me, smell the wealth 😂

Can’t believe oor Marion isnae daein Easter this year, pure gutted. Was waiting for wee Deek to get his bunnit oan and to get lost on an Easter egg hunt in that big cupboard in the kitchen and oot the back. Suppose ye cannae put eggs oot in Junkieville though, they’ll be aff with them and the poor wee scone would be breaking his heart. Nae even an Easter garland though. Just shocking, Marion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
I *think* it’s Tiktok on desktop but for aw we know it could be hidden videos a Mazda singing ma luvlies. I thought Maz would splash oot on a wee MacBook Air or such, pure boujee. If he keeps putting that thing on a blanket then it’ll go up in flames😂
Give him time, he’ll use the apple sticker you get with your iPhone and cover the HP signs and claim Derek treated him to a MacBook for a belated Easter present ma lovelies. So aye. Pure over the moon.

• Haha
  • Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Wee Derek in his rangers tartan and Marion in Primarini boutique.
Elizabeth Duke rings or maybe he will go all out and have Pandora rings to match his bracelet.
Rayn will get day release for the photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Babybail93

VIP Member
🤭 Ah cannae ruin aw the surprises hen. But a wee Turkey teef jurnee would suit me just fine so aye. Nae sure I can afford such wealth in these economic times, but we move!

Keep looking at the wee kids club slide and splash pool and hinkin’ how much wee Deek would love a go, it’s just his size. Shame Marion spunks all his dosh oan shite and no getting someone to fly them tae Turkey (in a bespoke wee Jet2 plane so aye).
I’m going on a bespoke jurneh tae Lanzarote soon on that small business, Jet2. Although am no sure the noo because holidays are so commercial. I don’t want Melanie thinking I’m wasting Ma money on memories or making ma family happy. Might just save the money and get some stuff I dinnae need. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
He gets the laptop because the phone screen is too small for his bespoke Kerry Katona eyes but then proceeds to watch TV on said laptop, instead of watching TV on the bigger TV screen just metres away?! I’m really struggling to see what the laptop is for other than to show off and makes us smell his wealth.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Look how happy she is again once it’s spunked a bit of money it doesn’t have on shit it doesn’t need. Sad little life

6343DB9E-3511-415F-8255-19E50C5F8925.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

SuzyE

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220413-000848_Instagram.jpg
Your bedroom is still shite, you pathetic hedgehog! 😜

We get freaked out by looking at your pictures, never mind Nightmare on Elumm Street

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
As if oor Marion hasn’t written every single one of these. The terrible sentence structure, poor English, overuse and wrongly placed exclamation marks 🤣🤣🤣🤣. ‘Kin hell he needs help Ma lovelies 😬
He doesnae do any of this for Instagram!!! It’s all just for him and Derek and baby gurl Rayn 🤥 Instagram chose him, he didn’t choose it!!!! He does absolutely none of these bedsit changes for Instagram. None. 🤨

• Haha
Ma lovelies oan this dayn of dawn I've been on a Facebook jurnay inspired by the Derek House Post last night and found some bespoke retro Mario content. Clutching ma beak at some of these, some things just never change, fae his wall feature no working like his insta dms to his own mention of kerry katonas
Canny believe he’s always loved a exclamation mark. Still moaning about the weather & making up stories of praise from strangers. 12 years later and nothing has changed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
The laptop will be handy for doing his accounts for the wee private cleans he's gonnae take on 🤔. God forbid he loses track of his self-employed income. HMRC wouldn't find that boujie 💎👌

• Haha
  • Heart

Sloppys

VIP Member
Yes Mario you might die tomorrow and yes life is too short. Which is exactly why you shouldn’t be wasting Deek’s hard earned money on replacing perfectly good flooring! You should both be out there doing things, creating memories, enjoying yourselves, seeing the world but no you’ll die happy knowing you had your herringbone flooring 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
What a sad little creature he is. Delete the app and away and live your life. You are easily replaced and we will find someone else as quick as you can say tong braxton

• Haha
  • Heart