Cleaning with Mario #62 the witchy foul mouthed hedgehog from Beruit so oui and so forth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a state his bedroom is! Don’t like the bed at all, what’s the point of such a massive headboard?
Correct me if I’m wrong Ma lovelies but I’m sure his old bed they called the “Mario” bed? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can someone check Mr Baillie doesn’t have Weils disease after fitting them lights in his attic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The shelves need to go maz 😬
Ma lovelie which wans? The black ones buckled wae the products or the white monstrosity wae the products?

Who’s Marion kiddin on she’ll see in the gold mirra when’s she’s blow drying her hair fae the new bespoke chair? I’m sensing a new dressing table mirra ma lovelies so aye.

Canny wait for the stories of how nervous he wiz to show everybody but how they just absolutely love it and aye this is just the start of his furniture design journee wae oor danyell.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't forget it includes a bespoke made to measure bed from Dan yell 🤣

It's up!! And it did not dissapointed. Looks ridiculous with the grey wallpaper. Includes bedside lights which you need to get out of bed to turn off, plenty of clutter, overloaded sockets and extension cables 😂 rip hinch lamps
The beds practically in the high footfall hall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Where do l start.

He's just made the bedroom even smaller by putting that massive padded headboard and frame in it.

Looking at the video, it looks like he'll have to shut the door to get around the bed.

Nope, it's too big for that tiny room, and makes the clutter look worse, and l didn't think that was possible.
As for those lights...There's no words 🙈
Screenshot_20220410-093502_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The old bed is squashed into the new bed with Candy Cane Lane and the plastic leaves.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OK I went on dan-yells website, they already have an almost identical bed called The Mia, the only small difference is the closeness of the stitched lines, am I missing something? 🤔 how can they say he created it? Fuckin morons, and as for the followers that get sucked in to buy it, we'll I don't want to be rude but for fucks sake! 🙄😏
Am assuming the Mia will be an adult king sized whereas the Mario will be a toddler bed ma lovelie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh ma lovelies when skittery arse does a reveal the best part is coming on here for the comments😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Imagine putting a bed that size / scale in the postage stamp of a bedroom 🤦🏻‍♀️ He has absolutely no clue about anything. All the tat in that room and literally none of it goes together. Black theme stuff, grey / silver tat, high gloss shite, neutral trend crap and whatever else you can dig out of the B&M bargain bin. 🙄 give up Maz hen, you’ve proven that a turd cannot be polished.

Also… imagine PANELLING behind that bed!!!?? Busy ain’t the word!!!

38BF53FE-7F39-4769-805A-D2E3123F67E7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What colour is the bed, beigey!!!? The scale of everything is all wrong far too big. I'm a bit embarrassed for him tbh it looks like he's just moved in and had to cram stuff in until he gets sorted. Agree the tit lights are a big old fire risk. So he's got grey, white bedding, beige (?) Bed. Ooft, too much going on, needs to go on a style journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine putting a bed that size / scale in the postage stamp of a bedroom 🤦🏻‍♀️ He has absolutely no clue about anything. All the tat in that room and literally none of it goes together. Black theme stuff, grey / silver tat, high gloss shite, neutral trend crap and whatever else you can dig out of the B&M bargain bin. 🙄 give up Maz hen, you’ve proven that a turd cannot be polished.

Also… imagine PANELLING behind that bed!!!?? Busy ain’t the word!!!

View attachment 1183427
I give it 2 months and we’ll be on the panelling journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why WHY is the extension lead still there, he's had the sexy fella in, whhyyyy didn't he get some more sockets fitted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.