Cleaning with Mario #62 the witchy foul mouthed hedgehog from Beruit so oui and so forth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonnae need a wee bespoke booster seat to actually be able to see into the ‘mirra mirra too high up tha wawl’, when she’s deeing her make up!
Even less crapet to hoover now, there’s about a square inch around the bed, they’ll be army rolling out the padded cell into the hallway, and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Non of it matches. The grey fire damage wallpaper with gold accents but silver on the lights. The beige bed. It looks like he’s half way through the journey not at the end of it ma lovelies.
I was trying to work out the colour of the bed. I was thinking “Surely it can’t be beige” but it is. He never disappoints. None of it matches x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why WHY is the extension lead still there, he's had the sexy fella in, whhyyyy didn't he get some more sockets fitted.
Hen, he won’t spend £20 on matching up all his council door handles. It’s all for show wae him

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What colour is the bed, beigey!!!? The scale of everything is all wrong far too big. I'm a bit embarrassed for him tbh it looks like he's just moved in and had to cram stuff in until he gets sorted. Agree the tit lights are a big old fire risk. So he's got grey, white bedding, beige (?) Bed. Ooft, too much going on, needs to go on a style journey.
He really hasn’t a clue does he? I have a superking bed (smell the wealth and a mattress hogging hubby) but I have a really big bedroom that can take it, but it it was a postage stamp size I’d get one to fit. Have they got monkey bars to get out to the high footfall hall cos there is now no room to walk anywhere……

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion - the bedroom has finally been revealed, his tatt corner still concealed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m so excited for the night time reel we will no doubt be treatid tae the night! Tae show us the bulbs oan

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So this new bed has extra storage for more crap.
Start with clearing those shelves because they look a mess!. There's a design tip for you!.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t get over those bleeping lights! They’re hanging far too low and the bleeping light bulbs 😂 mind you, the uneducated fool wouldnae know what an edison bulb is 😂

• Haha
“A wanted a head board that will stand the test of time”

“it’s been a coupler week in tha making”

What the duck is he going on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
“A wanted a head board that will stand the test of time”

“it’s been a coupler week in tha making”

What the duck is he going on about?
He's hopeless when it comes to wording things. I think in his head he sounds articulate, but we hear something different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haaaahaaaaahaaaaa. I’ve never been so underwhelmed ever. Cue Beauty & the Beast, pan round half the room, cluttered to duck perfumes, low hanging tit lights and a padded bed. But, we move
His head is the exact dimensions of a shelled peanut, so oui

• Haha
Double the height of his old bed. I bet he needs ladders to get in and out of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Disafuckingpointed Margo hen!!!!!!!!!!!
What a complete tit show of a reveal, nothing matches. The bulbs ffs 🤦‍♂️ they look like they might be the colour changing ones, him and wee DumDim can get away cosy with their beef criss and joos under a prostitute red light ma lovlies💋💎💎🚨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.