Cleaning with Mario #62 the witchy foul mouthed hedgehog from Beruit so oui and so forth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disafuckingpointed Margo hen!!!!!!!!!!!
What a complete tit show of a reveal, nothing matches. The bulbs ffs 🤦‍♂️ they look like they might be the colour changing ones, him and wee DumDim can get away cosy with their beef criss and joos under a prostitute red light ma lovlies💋💎💎🚨
I was thinking they looked like the colour changing ones from ikea. I had them nearly ten year ago when I moved into my first flat, thinking a was the business 🤣 typical Marion, always ten year behind everycunt else.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love that cos Hinchybum has gone all beige he’s now copying it (but cannae afford new wallpaper). Wonder when he’s going to get an alpaca friend for Rayne? 🤣 🦙
I thought the same. I don't care what he says, he really wishes he could have a house to do all these changes...Saying this while I'm sitting on the sofa in my conservatory with my coffee, admiring my lawn that my gardener cut on Friday. Smell my wealth, Mario 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
lol Hinch showing her under flooring heating in her million pound hoose whilst mazda sits in his cooncil bedsit cumming er a bed reveal!!😂😂 smell the wealth ma luvlies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Welcome tae the Hotel Seedhill, so awful Tripadvisor hus started a negative star review.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The council won’t need to demolish the flat wi’ all the shite in there, it will buckle and flatten itself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
A headboard that stands the test of time. He’s either gonna be clinging on tae if whilst he shits his life away in the bespoke flair vase/commode or oor wee babe Derek is getting rattled the night nae debates.
I just tried tae read this oot tae ma man and couldn’t get it oot fae clutching ma beak and shaking wae laughter 😭😭😭 howling ma lovely 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I love that cos Hinchybum has gone all beige he’s now copying it (but cannae afford new wallpaper). Wonder when he’s going to get an alpaca friend for Rayne? 🤣 🦙
Alpacas wouldn’t last two minutes in Seedhill ma lovlie, they’d be butchered and fed to the weans 🥩🔪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It is setting my teeth on edge that the “pleats” (for want of a better word) in that headboard monstrosity aren’t uniform in size or have a pattern.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The bedside tables are making me laugh.
Reed defuser and air infuser on one then wax burner on the other. I have a Reed diffuser in the hall and it smells lovely, I can’t imagine having one 30cm from my face as I sleep!

Not a book or anything personal to be seen.

Slightly gutted he didn’t go big and go for the stepped model, although it would have helped the hobbits get into bed at night!

It is setting my teeth on edge that the “pleats” (for want of a better word) in that headboard monstrosity aren’t uniform in size or have a pattern.
Me too!!
(But Mazda is an interior designer and we just aren’t so take a seat and get some class, back in your lane hun.)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Reed defuser and air infuser on one then wax burner on the other. I have a Reed diffuser in the hall and it smells lovely, I can’t imagine having one 30cm from my face as I sleep!

Slightly gutted he didn’t go big and go for the stepped model, although it would have helped the hobbits get into bed at night!

Me too!!

(But Mazda is an interior designer and we just aren’t so take a seat and get some class, back in your lane hun.)
I couldn’t have that last bed - i would be dreaming about puckered arseholes all night

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Me too!!
OMG the bed in pic 3, that's vile.

I'm in bits at this thread today, youse vile trolls. 😁💎⚰🤡💩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can't help but think is this a "collaboration" in the same way that he says he "works with" other businesses, because if its such a big collaboration then why is it not on Dan-yells business page "introducing the mario" or on the website? So it's basically just her bespoke service it's advertising and not his range of bed that he thinks, he is quite fuckin thick, he gets manipulated by these companies and doesn't care because he gets it free! I bet hinch makes money from her "collaboration" with tesco etc, and not just free samples of the products, he's a daft bleep. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He really hasn’t a clue does he? I have a superking bed (smell the wealth and a mattress hogging hubby) but I have a really big bedroom that can take it, but it it was a postage stamp size I’d get one to fit. Have they got monkey bars to get out to the high footfall hall cos there is now no room to walk anywhere……
I give it six months before he changes the bed, it's way to big for the room. All the scented oils on the white tall shelving can be chucked, they've been there years and the smell will have gone. Far better to edit down to what he uses, needs to stop hoarding. It makes me do the hinch throat clutch when I look at how much shite he has.

• Haha
They look like the voice activatit Alexa bulbs which he’s probably had to get because there’s nae switch anywhere near the bed 😂😂😂😂

FFS ALEXA WIT KIN U NO UNNERSTAUN, SWITCH THE LIGHTS AFF. DEEK KIN SEE MA MUSHROOM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So, he reckons he’s designed the shell chair yet they’ve been ten a Penny all over the internet for the past few years. As usual, years behind the times 🙄
Put the extension lead in between the wall and the dressing table then at least you wouldn’t have the bleeping wire from the Dyson trailing in front of it.
By putting Dan Yell on your story like that is only funny to us who are on here, anyone else will just read it and think what the duck?
Designing your own bed is something anyone can do through Dan Yell, her website says so, you’re not special.
And was he really going to put panelling behind the headboard? Mind is bleeping blown at that one! 🤯
All in all, still a massive bellend so aye and so forth!

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.