Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he post anything else anymore - other than him being bothered about not being bothered.
We get it, yae nat bothered Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was just telling my partner about Mario and showed him a video of him speaking. Just held his hands in disgust and said he didn't like his face and demanded I turn it off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was just telling my partner about Mario and showed him a video of him speaking. Just held his hands in disgust and said he didn't like his face and demanded I turn it off.
I have to listen to mierdre with earphones in otherwise my husband tells me to switch that bleep aff ..so aye back in ma ain lane oan an ear phone jurnee a go

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The wankers followers are deserting this app, maybe his rambling shite about trolls not helping. lol

mario.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m nae bothered! I’m absolutely fine! Not a care! Did I mention I’m nae bothered and am fine? So aye and etcetera

View attachment 1148108
Very good Friend? I have two and I speak to them daily and see them once or twice a week, and that’s not what friendship is about but I’ve not seen him with “friends” until they were raking through his cupboards.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:

Cleaning with Mario #63 keep holding on tae your power! *not ma quote

Did a mash up of keep your power and hold that power To make a bespoke quote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
868757AB-F48B-4422-85E4-49084BCEE4A1.jpeg
These are the words of a psychopath ma lovelies. Who doesnae show emotion when speaking tae somebody? Does he jist stand there expressionless when folk are telling him something sad/funny/shocking. Get fucked Marion and stop acting like a life coach.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’d pay full rent for Mazza to take us on a life coaching jurnee next.
Keep your power (no ma quote)
Don’t fall down a loophole (no ma quote)
Disnae bother me anymair (no ma quote)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Daily rants, memes, 'quotes from friends' about not being bothered...yes, you're sure showing everyone you aren't! Those big, bad trolls who can't send DMs because they are turned off definitely see that you don't care what they are saying and well you definitely dont go and read gossip forums because you just don't care. And because you aren't bothered today, no doubt we'll have it mentioned again in the coming days because you don't care, give it no thought and no time now! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is he still fiiine?
He's just all cross cos we told him off for the crass tictics, and laughed at him dropping Hannah in it. Everyone get your tapas cheese joos ready for the bedroom reveal. Is it me, I don't ask anyones opinion before I buy something, but then I also genuinely don't care what anyone thinks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There’s not a hope in hell that anything more can fit in the bedsit, if you’ve got to move your tv out the way to manoeuvre round your room, you ain’t got enough space for maw shite hen.
The bespoke fragrances on the shelves give me the itch, the dressing table, the 3 inches (🍄) round the bed to army roll your way out every morning, the stupid tray you have to move before getting into bed, everything’s just so cluttered!
Stop buying shite Marion you absolute hoarder!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
"We made it" !! Oh do duck off Cunty McCuntface, why does he think everyone is wishing their week away until Friday? some people enjoy their work and life, some people work weekends, nights, or other shifts and don't wish the days away, he wouldn't know that though as he only works 2hrs and lives in ye olden age of days gone by, #PensionerVibes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
“A very good friend sent me this” - what friends?

And they can’t be that much of a good friend if they haven’t told him to stop cutting his own hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Very good Friend? I have two and I speak to them daily and see them once or twice a week, and that’s not what friendship is about but I’ve not seen him with “friends” until they were raking through his cupboards.
He doesn't have friends. He has Derek and family. Maybe he was close to that girl Natalie but he fell out with her. I'd have two very close friends max but if they start sending me that shite I'd have to rethink!Ah yes does everyone remember Glasgow's answer to the Fighter Sisters. He's fallen out with Clare too now. Did anyone notice she reposted everyone's messages to Katie for world cerebral palsy day? Nothing from Hinch and from what Clare has said before that's the kind of thing that's going to upset Katie. Sorry for digressing on this dawn of days ma lovelies!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.