Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone help me out here. Why does he have his blinds half down?.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His insta mates business is struggling, but it's ok if he plugs his own fragrance.
He's so self absorbed it's unreal 😂
Screenshot_20220324-103000_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny how he’s suddenly declaring all these #ad. The thick duck rarely done it before and then it was pointed out on here that you have to declare gifts and Ad’s. He really does make an arse of himself constantly 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Funny how he’s suddenly declaring all these #ad. The thick duck rarely done it before and then it was pointed out on here that you have to declare gifts and Ad’s. He really does make an arse of himself constantly 🤣🤣🤣
I mentioned reporting him to ASA, now he's declaring stuff. But he doesn't read here ma lovelie, he's kept you power. It's a bit tragic tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I mentioned reporting him to ASA, now he's declaring stuff. But he doesn't read here ma lovelie, he's kept you power. It's a bit tragic tbh.
He’s sat there so confident saying it doesn’t bother him if people don’t want to declare Ad or Gifted. Surely someone would have pointed out that he HAS to before now. Am chanting you on to report him hen! Report him! Report him! Report him! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s sat there so confident saying it doesn’t bother him if people don’t want to declare Ad or Gifted. Surely someone would have pointed out that he HAS to before now. Am chanting you on to report him hen! Report him! Report him! Report him! 🤣🤣🤣
I might, then again, I might not. *evil laugh* Screaming at him acting like doing this professionally is optional. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone help me out here. Why does he have his blinds half down?.
That’s the bespoke look ma lovely. Fake wood blinds bespoke design tae and installed and fitted by the best guys in the business. Not an AD, paid in full masel for them tae look that shite. Hope that helps 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Marion: He’s nae bothered hen. If you don’t wantae report AD it’s ok, you do you! 👌
Also Marion: Frantically putting AD on every story after reading tattle feart he’ll get reported and his letterbox battered in again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hannah hen 👋🏻 if you read here, I'm sure you do, your best mate mazda is a bleep!
I'd be raging if I was hannah, business going down the drain, he's been crap at promoting it, infact he's made everything a lot worse for her by telling everyone her business is fucked basically. Yet here he is doing a Qvc shopping channel worthy advert for the boady shoap shite fae shelley ffs!! He is thick as duck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Little Mix Power just came on the radio and I just burst out laughing in the office. And now I keep imagining Marion dancing around his bedroom and shouting at himself in the mirror - YOU GOT THE POWER!!

• Haha
Just catching up and genuinely cannot believe that tik tok he posted 😲 actually I sort of can it is Marion after all. I don't have anything say that you guys haven't already covered but holy tit he really outdone himself this time. Marion if you're reading this which we all know you are you need to duck off back under whatever rock you slithered out from you absolutely vile piece of tit. The only thing more disgusting than your big flat heed and crusty lips is your bleeping personality.

Sorry for the rant I had to get that off my chest 😅

Tonsa love

• Haha
Little Mix Power just came on the radio and I just burst out laughing in the office. And now I keep imagining Marion dancing around his bedroom and shouting at himself in the mirror - YOU GOT THE POWER!!
Please do not ruin another song for us all by associating it with Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Marion: He’s nae bothered hen. If you don’t wantae report AD it’s ok, you do you! 👌
Also Marion: Frantically putting AD on every story after reading tattle feart he’ll get reported and his letterbox battered in again.
This has killed me. 😂😂😂 You see on other threads people up in arms up about various things these shitfluencers do, then report them to everyone they can think of, I'M TELLING YOUR MUM etc
It's not my way, his whole life is a tit show, can't be arsed to point it out to the ASA. I'm just here to comment and laugh with you vile trolls, the day I feel obliged to report a certain influencer* to social services cos I think her kids nappy isn't changed often enough, is the day I leave this app.
*We all know who I mean, I'm not keen on starting rows between threads though. 🤡😐💎

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Greggs Donut - if you know you know….

Yeah I also instantly knew when you showed a Kandy Bar eclair that you travelled 35 mins on a train unnecessarily to Saltcoats for a cake in the height of lockdown. 😉

• Haha
Just posting some dots from the muppet Maz.

Loophole, jeez it's 'a rabbit hole' you fool.
The radiator on when it's been warm. ffs.
Murff. It's pronounced 'Mur' you donkey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just posting some dots from the muppet Maz.

Loophole, jeez it's 'a rabbit hole' you fool.
The radiator on when it's been warm. ffs.
Murff. It's pronounced 'Mur' you donkey.

View attachment 1147629
View attachment 1147630
View attachment 1147631
View attachment 1147632
View attachment 1147633
Look how shiny the conk is on its bulbous end😂

“It’s been a lovely WARUM day” Eurgh I hate the way he speaks. I’ve never known a Scottish person to speak like him

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If my so-called best mates business was going under I'd try and help but would I duck be promoting her. People will lose money eventually so he should just keep out of it instead of kissing her arse.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.