Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"We made it" !! Oh do duck off Cunty McCuntface, why does he think everyone is wishing their week away until Friday? some people enjoy their work and life, some people work weekends, nights, or other shifts and don't wish the days away, he wouldn't know that though as he only works 2hrs and lives in ye olden age of days gone by, #PensionerVibes
Whit does he mean we made it was it not just this very week he did a whole speech about loving Monday now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where is this new light for? It wasn’t a year ago he had that tacky one fitted in the bedroom from The Range. I can’t see him getting rid of the cooncil strip light in the kitchen, and the living room one is less than a year old too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If I see one more clip of that tacky B&M fire hazard of a cheap bedroom I’ll scream!!!!!
Sorry ma lovlies I’m fine, absalootly Fine!!!
Let’s kick Fridays arse, it’s nearly Monday!!
Tonsa love 💋🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Whit does he mean we made it was it not just this very week he did a whole speech about loving Monday now?!
And what is the shite “we made it”. He’s cleaning police bogs for 2 hours a day not climbing the north face of the Eiger. He makes me so mad working so little, his stupid exemption lanyard and his illiterate quotes. Aye I’m crabbit and hormonal the day ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's a simple yes you imbecile. Stop trying to keep up with the kids 🙄
Screenshot_20220325-101317_Instagram.jpg

Is it me, I don't ask anyones opinion before I buy something, but then I also genuinely don't care what anyone thinks.
I don't ask either. Hinch and Solomon do it all the time as well, but it's their way of bragging at what they're buying 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't ask either. Hinch and Solomon do it all the time as well, but it's their way of bragging at what they're buying 🙄
Yep. Also it makes their gullible followers think they actually care about their opinion (spoiler: they don't). 9 times out of 10 they have already made their mind up and bought something. Notice they hardly ever show the results of the polls 🤷‍♀️

Mario probably isn't that savvy though and just does it to boost engagement 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's a simple yes you imbecile. Stop trying to keep up with the kids 🙄
View attachment 1149636

Rips my knitting. Talk about bragging. Everyone else watching the pennies and some poor families really struggling and Hinch moaning the wood on her bannisters is too orange. 🙄. First world problems or what! (Still crabbit) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've seen some terrible sights in town today ma lovelies. Too. Much. Flesh. I've also had to be a bus wanker, someone on the bus STANK. I'm 99% sure the fella who was sitting behind me was smelling my hair. Feel martyred like St Mario the patron saint of bus wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I've seen some terrible sights in town today ma lovelies. Too. Much. Flesh. I've also had to be a bus wanker, someone on the bus STANK. I'm 99% sure the fella who was sitting behind me was smelling my hair. Feel martyred like St Mario the patron saint of bus wankers.
Thinking of you at this tough time. Keep your power *not my quote 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm home now ma lovelie, bastard of a week, mop leg kicking my way into the weekend.
Hope you have your Grans housecoat on, bumming fort ready to keep you warum, loads of beige processed food and maybe even one of 👉🍹 lethal drinks 😉 it's almost Thursday you've got this 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He can go away with his we made it to Friday.
I’m working the next 3 nights and going to miss the entirety of Mother’s Day. So take your power and get in the bin. I’m crabbit need a comma 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi 👋 Has anyone checked that Marion is "fine" today? I like to know he's fine and he's no actuals said he's fine and no bothered by trolls. Hope he's fine anyway 🥔❤💎

• Haha
Plans are underway….
Is he supporting small business by having someone knock up a bespoke double high sleeper to enable even more hoarding?
64321944-2897-43D6-8A02-292A99B4011A.jpeg

Or perhaps Danyell has a freebie in plush grey for him? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Feel I need to comment as this thread moved to page 2 and we’re no keeping the power.
I’ve had time to read through all the threads I missed and my absoloot snort out loud moment was what I read ‘shart card’!! Whoever coined that is a genius! 🤣

• Haha
Someone help me out here. Why does he have his blinds half down?.
So yae cannae see the apache territory that he lives in, mad brass monkey stawnin wae a staffy dug thats3 takin a shite oot on the boujie green. Aw wae a view of the bespoke wheelie bins spewin their ringer hoachin wae flys. So oan and eksetrah

Feel I need to comment as this thread moved to page 2 and we’re no keeping the power.
I’ve had time to read through all the threads I missed and my absoloot snort out loud moment was what I read ‘shart card’!! Whoever coined that is a genius! 🤣
Yer welcome 😄 ah like tae make yeez aw laugh cause am no bothered, no carin, absalootly fine, fine,fine ma lovely. Everybody was wearin Green fur that wee lassie so Maz decided to be Maz and wear blue since he likes tae make such statements like sportin a shart card and tryin tae outdo, sly dig and upstage disabled weans, i mean whats cerebral palsy when yev got a bespoke shart caird. So Aye

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have stripped the bed and ready to hang it outside in my garden using my own backdoor. Let's get this weekend done and kick the ass out of it. Under his eye * not my quote

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.