Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the hair is normally a riot but what the duck is going on with it tonight.

Sorry if am quiet oan here ma lovelies but am caught up in aw the Rosie Bush drama. duck knows why a pay a tv licence when tiktok is free.
duck hen ave no had any Bush notifications must be oan a new thread oan this app

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No way does this bleep have his radiator on, It’s about 10 degrees the noo in Ptoon!! I’ve got my windae fully open, sitting in shorts and a tshirt!! I’m honestly convinced he’s an OAP the psychopath
Ma luvley, it is absolootly biling oan the other side o’ the Clyde and aw. He’s a muppet, so he is, burning they pennies literally!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Murth. I’m dead 🤣

I know the hair is normally a riot but what the duck is going on with it tonight.

Sorry if am quiet oan here ma lovelies but am caught up in aw the Rosie Bush drama. duck knows why a pay a tv licence when tiktok is free.
Jesus Christ. I’ve just fallen doon a psychotic loophole with that Bush bird 😳 Is she for real?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hunnerd percent he’s got a wee notebook at the end of that video and he’s reading a few notes he’s made after visiting Tattle. We see you hen 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why has the wee fanny switched off captions? They are the best bit of his stories. Utterly indecipherable ma lovelies. He absolutely shaves those legs - cankles smoother than his crusty lips. The fact you can hear Derek using the PlayStation controller in the background when Marion is waffling a load of shite 😆😆😂!!!!!

That’s aw I’m saying the day. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ma luvley, it is absolootly biling oan the other side o’ the Clyde and aw. He’s a muppet, so he is, burning they pennies literally!
If my Kerry katonas don’t deceive me, his windaes are open anaw! How wasteful

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is always so obsessed with the weekend? Surely the weekend is no different for him than the rest of his week? Beige food, home bargains, hoosecoat oan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is always so obsessed with the weekend? Surely the weekend is no different for him than the rest of his week? Beige food, home bargains, hoosecoat oan.
I don't get him either, because it's not like he's exhausted working a full time job. Soft tart 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
When he refers to “we”, does he mean - a) his bonkers band of followers, b) the Royal “We” ie: Queen Mario or the amount of “wee wee” he talks? Answers on a postcard please 🥔💙

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tonka and 'mirth' aye?
He's like a walking, talking, never ending source of mirth...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fuming, that’s my “going out” perfume of choice (smell the wealth). People always comment on it as well.
That’ll be binned off now incase folk think I’m wearing an Ava May special.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Marion thought his teeth jurnee was gonny be free fir life ma lovelies. Teeth are not self cleaning hen, pick up yer toothbrush and live life 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Rosie is local to me and I'm all over that drama!!

Murth. I’m dead 🤣

Jesus Christ. I’ve just fallen doon a psychotic loophole with that Bush bird 😳 Is she for real?
You have no idea the drama behind that girl.

Yep, he's definitely bothered. He's trying so hard to convince himself, but he makes it so obvious.

*sigh* Mario, did you skip school to be so illiterate when it comes to basic grammar?!.

It's 'you're' you dummy 🙄

View attachment 1144915
So now he's copying Dugheed and her daily dose (he does follow her). The only daily dose our Marion is getting is the shits ma lovelies :poop: Keep yo power, rise up, spine bright etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning ma lovelies nearly the weekend so we can enjoy some time aff our joabs, unless this app is your joab, it’s no ma joab. Pick up yaw phones an live yaw life how it’s meant to be lived, no wan has yaw power (no ma quote) . Greggs donut for ma breakfast if ya don’t know get tae know, naw cleaning as that’s not ma vibe anymaw on this app, no negativity bringing me down today, we got this! Mop kick, creepy mirror wave, chanting yas from the rooftops, fell down a loophole there hens, tons a love 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I know I shouldn’t really care but can anyone tell me what he bought wee Deek for his birthday?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know I shouldn’t really care but can anyone tell me what he bought wee Deek for his birthday?
duck all ma lovely. Dragged him down the bingo when he could have let him out with friends or family to properly celebrate.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.