Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the hotel they stayed in when Hannah came to visit for Marion's birthday.

Here's a picture from his 38th birthday, notice the coffee machine in the background the same.
Deek could only ever dream a getting a hotel room for his birthday!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Yep he's reposted a picture of that to make it look like they are doing more than soft play and McDonald's.
So on his partner's birthday, the knob has posted an old pic of when they were out celebrating his birthday.

Head wobble time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
These two know how to party hard 🤣
At his age l definitely wasn't finishing the night off at bingo with a jug of diluted joos 🤭
Screenshot_20220319-184929_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
bleeping bingo on a Saturday night oan wee deeks birthday yer no living life as you should Mavis and derek so aye

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
How this man has the audacity to bang on about living his life, then proceeds to give us that content.
If that's living, shoot me now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Bingo and joos to end the night at 7pm. We can only hope Derek picks up his phone to start living his life soon because fucks sake it's like they are a pair of pensioners.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can you imagine how loud he is going to be in the bingo with his sugar rush?

The old dears take their bingo very seriously. I’d love to see him get battered by an old Doris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1136717
Cocktails haha its juice mate xx
Do I spy 2 phones there? Thought Marion wasn’t always “oan this app, it’s no ma joab” 🤨 Or is poor Deek having to check the inbox out box on his birthday , wee soul

Can you imagine how loud he is going to be in the bingo with his sugar rush?

The old dears take their bingo very seriously. I’d love to see him get battered by an old Doris 😂
@Blanche Hunt get your scooter fired up hen and fill your handbag with bricks, give Maz a batter roon the face and whisk Deek away on the back of your scooter. Freedom! So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If Mario gets a new water jug this week it came from the small business Mecca Bingo. Nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
He does nae come on tattle but he does a tik tok dedicated to his “trolls” so he does. Aww he loves us as much as we love him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🍆🍆🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Awww no hens I’ve just poured maself a bespoke wine, no juice, am I too late? Hve I missed the end of the night???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.