Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how he is so confident that he knows how to make people laugh. Mocking the dead by copying a tit tic tic trend really isn’t going to have many normal people laughing Marion. You should be focussing on brushing your teeth, hydrating your crusty lips and losing some weight. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Marion just opens herself up to discussion every single bleeping time. I mean, who posts tiktoks then kicks off when people follow him saying she doesn't use it and it's vile. Like a full on blatant lie? And she actually wonders why people discuss her.

That's all I've got to say today *no ma quote hens, tattie hearts, spine bright on this Dayn on dawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion:

Speaking tae a coffin, what kinda gas is he haufin? ⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion - TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin
It's tiktik ma lovelie. Or was it tictic. Oh Lord, amnowell, I've caught the stupid.

To attend my funeral, he'd have to know who I am, is throll buster Andy back on the case. 🤡💎😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Since we cannae actually film a reply version here’s auld Blanche looking intae the coffin:
C34F26D4-3378-4DF7-B43F-7C06FF4BE13D.png

Good looks are a curse Marion, you should count yersel lucky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Open casket for the man who’s blown a gasket over trolls he claims he ignores!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well hens if a fucker as hideous as Marion is hinging er ye lit that, yer better aff deed in ma opinion💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The only thing I’m taking from these casket videos are that his teeth are absolutely bowfin!!

To think he took us aw oan a dental jurnee 🦷

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve not got time to actually watch all his dots of doom but am I right in thinking he says he doesn’t do tik tok [but spells it wrong] but has posted numerous vids using said app??? My brain is melted trying to understand this, it makes less sense than Sundays chicken salad

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve not got time to actually watch all his dots of doom but am I right in thinking he says he doesn’t do tik tok [but spells it wrong] but has posted numerous vids using said app??? My brain is melted trying to understand this, it makes less sense than Sundays chicken salad
You’re bang on the money ma lovelie.

1 AMA wax melt on its way to you in the post as your prize 🥇

** edited to add #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Personally I don’t begrudge his free furniture journeys I’m new to the thread and I’d like to experience one for myself. The lead up, the reveal, the hissy fit when he realises he’s ended with something too small/too big/too pink for the room

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New furniture? There’s nae enough room for the furniture he’s got

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does he think we are jealous of the tat he gets gifted? I can say on behalf of us that none of us would entertain the cheap shite furniture he has been gifted. What do people think watching him I think. He is as inspirational as scabies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So as we’ve experienced over the years our Marion has mood swings and we are currently seeing his arrogant phase.

Already this year the beast has gone through the dour and fed up phase, the ‘ah can’t be arsed wi this app’ phase, the ‘troll’ phase, the ‘naebody is who they say they ur on here and folk ur no tae be trusted’ phase to recently the ‘I’ll chant oan ma pals who actually dinnae want me to speak oot’ phase.

We’re now approaching the ‘Full Moon’ phase where he loses his tit altogether and thinks he can take on the world….and the Gram.
Do NOT say you do not read here Marion as you are reacting to all the comments.
He’s gone a step too far tonight and this is all I see!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.