Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies, looking at the casket tictics earlier i cudnae put ma finger on who mazda reminded me off. dae any a yiz remember greenclaws.
I cannae unsee it now, same snoot and the 3 pubes on hes heed.
Screenshot_20220316-014147_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Never mind a new flair journee ma lovelies, it’s a wan way ticket tae the seedhill asylum journee oor Marion’s needing.

When alls said and done at the end of the day I absolutely stand by one hundred percent that was the most fucked up thing I’ve ever seen. The venom coming fae him I was clutching ma beak in pure shock, ma Kerry katonas couldnae believe it. “It just comes quicker if you’re a bleep” when you were just at a funeral on a grief journee for yer ex best pals mother. A mother and a daughter both deed and he’s saying stuff like that. His pal that’s got a brain tumor and worried if she’ll see the end of this flair journee and he’s saying stuff like that?! He’s bleeping scum. Go somebody deliver a big bespoke shite right through his letterboax, honestly he’s bleeping loast it!

Any tattlers want tae club in for a wee present for our deek? Make sure he gets treatit for once for his birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can't believe the tictics, bizarre and troubling. He's given himself a stiffy over doing these, but the truth is, wishing death on someone, gloating over their coffin is disturbing deranged behaviour. That's before you take into account recent bereavement, was that sadness totally fake too. If he is any sort of friend of Hannah, shouldn't be be posting light funny stuff, or actually promote her products. 🤷

Let's not pretend you don't read here, a bit of honest advice, as you have no one who cares enough to tell you. Stop reading here, stop contradicting yourself, if you can't well, delete your account. No brand will work with you, look at what you've posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
3 times I've noticed that regurgitated bedsit tour, it's the same video he plays, same bedding, same manky blue hoooscowat, and wee Rayne sitting in same spot on the window, his lovelies must be thick as duck, thinking he's up gutting the flat, changing bedding and all looking spotless at 0730 in the morning, unrealistic expectations and he's a cheek to say anything about trolls, when he is in fact trolling his lovelies with fake tit, pretending he's up doing all this first thing, when in reality the bed is probably stinking, dishes in sink, stale washing hanging about, and the bumming fort still up, he's a massive lying bleep. 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What new furniture do we think is coming? I’m guessing a new coffin coffee table to match the black theme, maybe another new mirror too and a new bed 🙄. Also spotted that the “under-coffin” rug didn’t survive Autumn/Candy Cane Lane.

It’s not even about wasting money at this point, it’s about filling landfills with tat, buying cheap unnecessary sh*t probably manufactured by kids in 3rd world countries.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
3 times I've noticed that regurgitated bedsit tour, it's the same video he plays, same bedding, same manky blue hoooscowat, and wee Rayne sitting in same spot on the window, his lovelies must be thick as duck, thinking he's up gutting the flat, changing bedding and all looking spotless at 0730 in the morning, unrealistic expectations and he's a cheek to say anything about trolls, when he is in fact trolling his lovelies with fake tit, pretending he's up doing all this first thing, when in reality the bed is probably stinking, dishes in sink, stale washing hanging about, and the bumming fort still up, he's a massive lying bleep. 🤥
Sorry ma lovelie, you must be wrang. Oor Marion knows when content is getting a bit the same so he wouldnae dae that. Nae debates. He’s never wan for daein the same thing ower and ower and so on and so forth. Every single flair journee and accessories refresh of the plush velveteen cushion covers is bespoke ma lovelie. Tons o love 💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who can be bothered cleaning their house/flat every morning before work? I sometimes struggle to put clothes on to work from home some days!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Does he seriously think we are jealous uf his boggin gifted furniture fae Danyell? I wouldn't let those padded monstrosities anywhere near my hoose! Mario hen, I'll stick wi my MADE sofa which I bought an paid for masel. Smell the wealth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy midweek tattlers!
*Mop leg kick*
Remember your motivational grapes this morning!
Live your life!
We've got this!
Sing it son!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
That troll casket he is an absolute bleep! All his greeting last month about loosing a loved one and he posts this tit. I hope his next watery shite is actually a bleeping hedgehog.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
trying to be funny but failing… to end it on a note that proves us right about him being such a brag about gifted furniture. 😴

Reactions: 18
Can’t believe he thinks those coffin Tic Tocs are remotely funny, they are in such bad taste just like his the rest of his shambles of a life!!
Fake sympathy seeking over his dead best friend and her late mother was all for show then he does s tit like this? It’s Vile!!!(not my quote)

Continues to use “The Vile App” and promotes content on it even although he’s too tit scared to open his account for criticism, wee shitebag🤣

The bedroom is the most hideous space I’ve ever seen, so cluttered and sharp colours and furnishings it’s 🤢 just like the rest of the pokey hole bed sit!!

anyway that’s aw am saying today ma lovlies, happy midweek let’s mop kick Wednesdays arse 💋💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.