Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Derek whilst Mario is losing his tit and showing himself up to the World Wide Web?
Deeks probably tripping out his wee head watching the football or playing the PlayStation and wondering who the duck this guy is in his hoose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can't cope ma lovelies, semi hysterical laughing. I thought he said he was fiiine, he wasn't talking about trolls anymore, hated tic tic.
Mostly though, WHY DOES HIS FACE LOOK SO bleeping FAT AND WEIRD IS HE MELTING.
He is bleeping huge now. He has no facial definition. It’s just round and fleshy, with that hassive honk in the middle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When ye sit on the pan afta a long week of sitting on yer arse shoving beige food n bespoke taparse down yer throat washed doon with a side of hotel chocklit velvetanalteers choccy

9ED7FF6E-0E95-489B-A063-E229174CA73E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
He is bleeping huge now. He has no facial definition. It’s just round and fleshy, with that hassive honk in the middle
For someone with a Bespoke IBS card and an alleged short transit time he isn’t half putting on some timber

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Keep going Mavis hen we will be onto thread 61 by 9pm tonight as you keep reiterating your page your rules so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Makes me piss that his followers think these casket vids are his original work and not a trend, an old trend at that, they’ve probably got no idea what TikTok is, prick! πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For someone with a Bespoke IBS card and an alleged short transit time he isn’t half putting on some timber
He must put away so many calories a day to be putting on weight that fast. We know he only works a couple hours a week, but his job is a physical one. Imagine how big he’d be without that!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This thread has been ma fave since ma trolling Mario jounae recommenced. Nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He should seriously delete his account now, don't know how he can recover from this. Terrible scenes in Seedhill. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How many goes did he have before he was happy enough to post it. His mum dad brother and sister are discussing right now who is going to speak to him about this. Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
These vids are no even accurate, catching a whiff of that crusty mouth in the scent flaky and the colour halitosis would def resurrect the deed and resurrect is the closest thing to erect as marion’s ever gonnae make someone

I reckon the sudden onslaught of deed vids are a dedication fae the tombstones in his mouth a hope woodfield dental are payin him for these tictic adverts so aye πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I might be a bleep but at least i know it and dont have the lips of the crypt keeper….. oh and didnt sell my soul for a console table with a bent leg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh we’ll keep living rent free in your mind mazda hun

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What is all the shiny bits in his mouth and those lips 🀒🀒 they are getting worse

wee Derek is probably loving him making all these tic tocs cause he can get extra time on his Xbox

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just come on to basically say the same.
What's wrong with this fool?!. Can he not grasp that this is probably why he's suddenly gained new TikTok followers because they can see he's using it.

Seriously, someone explain it to him in dummy fashion πŸ™ˆ

That friggin nose man!
View attachment 1126693
You can’t fix stupid sadly 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WTF is going on with our Marion and his bespoke meltdown so aye. 🀯

Am no well just now but youse trolls are cheering me up. Keep spining bright πŸ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ooooh fighting words there πŸ˜‚
Let it be known, Mario. Because you're such a nasty, evil bastard, there's a seat in hell with your name already on it.
The day you go we're all doing a road trip to dance on your grave to higher love πŸ–•πŸ–•

• Haha
Reactions: 28
FFS we have fair been treatit over the last few days ma lovelies. Posting TikToks whilst not using TikTok- the mind boggles and one look at that coupon and the stomach heaves.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is he trying to follow Johnny into the acting world….they’ll be quaking in their boots ower at shieldinch…..he’d be better aff joining the circus absolute 🀑

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.