Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he no have cheese on toast for quite a while no that long back?šŸ¤¢ Why does he feel the need to announce wits gawn on way his arse!! Absolutely nae bleep wants to hear aboot yer manky fucked up digestive systemšŸ¤® Mazda since you read on here look up ā€œfodmap dietā€ please and thank you!!
Wasnā€™t made with rolls in a sandwich maker as you could see the lines/markings! šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Mario, Your CT isn't an investment like a gold sovereign, they are meant to be used before they go arrff.

Minimal cleaner. lol

Feek off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
ā€œThe business is here and fine, itā€™s all fine and fine, fine, fine. It is all these folks trying to drag her down that are wrong...blaā€¦blaā€¦bla. I canā€™t believe you have had to address it Hannah, I canā€™t believe you have had to tell folks your private lifeā€¦.ā€

Sorry Mazda are this lots trolls too?
Going off that it looks like Ā£250k was taken out the business last year and theyā€™ve got debts owing to 8 companies from over 12 months ago

• Wow
Reactions: 30
The Botox is spining bright. By I wouldnā€™t touch that Charlotte tilbury eye cream wi marioā€™s noo Iā€™ve seen hoo broon it is! Take him tae the cleaners Charlotte chantin you oan fae the rooftops hen šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just sent my husband a message because I really donā€™t feel well and I said. Im no well. Who am I? I sound like maz think I need to have a word with myself and my bespoke ibs

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just sent my husband a message because I really donā€™t feel well and I said. Im no well. Who am I? I sound like maz think I need to have a word with myself and my bespoke ibs
May a suggest a bespoke meal of stovies and 3 grapes way a muller corner yoghurt hen, youā€™ll feel brand new after itšŸ’ŽšŸ’ŽšŸ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I apologise wholeheartedly for what has turned into a novel, but wanted to share my confusion.

Right, I finally had time to get on Storiesdown and watch the million dots of doom (well skip quickly...) and then had a look at AMA ones too.

It's just left me completely confused. She's talking about administration and vile messages. Now I hadn't seen or heard anything about that until her thread suddenly reappeared today and seeing it in here...so either there is a crazy candle forum somewhere talking about her, or a competitor or a pissed off customer who hasn't had communication acknowledged has found the info and shared it somewhere or spoken to her directly (or potentially staff if there have been redundancies, or even one of her insta 'friends' or reps). But then enter Mario... Mario is trying to compare his experiences of most likely no trolling but choosing to read about how his ridiculous behaviour is actually perceived outside his 'mafia' to a business page being directly messaged. We have no idea if the messages to AMA were 'vile' or simply questioning continuing to take money (were they nasty/mean, or merely asking questions?), but the way she describes them she doesn't actually say anything that doesn't sound like concerned customers.

So then we have Mario suggesting she owes no explanation...but she kind of does if she's taking money/orders still when others are mentioning struggling to get responses. Yes businesses go into administration all the time. No one is saying that's a problem! But businesses entering administration is public on Companies House and in the London Gazette. Frustrated and/or new customers may find this quickly on Google. Now it may have affected sales so not ideal, but she could have been honest, said it was happening but that there was a plan and it wasn't going to affect customers/orders. Yet here is Mario making out she is being discussed at length here or somewhere similar, but I cannot see anything/haven't seen any mention. I think the only thing of any significance mentioned was the Aliexpress items being sold at HUGE mark ups despite being able to be bought in the UK at cheaper prices already...such stalking, such trolling šŸ„“. And discussion about him is stuff he publicly shares - people are entitled to have an opinion about my decor when it's anything I share publicly, can have an opinion about my techniques if sharing my hobbies, hate my choice of coffee or recipe, etc. Things I don't want people to know about or have an opinion about, guess what, I don't share them publicly!

I just don't know how he's managed to turn Hannah's drama into being all about him! She had addressed it, why is he white knighting, potentially putting off his mafia from ordering by drawing attention to something they knew nothing about? She's expensive for targeting the likes of Mario, Hinch, Roisin's typical followers (others are doing the same scents with same waxes and oils at lower prices, I make my own just for personal use (and family sometimes) as a stress release, mindless hobby on days off and know I'm paying very little for each batch), it was something people were potentially learning to do for themselves in lockdowns to pass time, and then the woman she credited for most exposure brings out her own cheaper candles with her name on, potentially having any sheep still buying from AMA switch. So Mario's out here talking about forums and blaming them despite no evidence of such (unless there is this bitchy candle one I'm yet to find), yet no condemnation for someone 'close' to them choosing to undercut AMA.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Just woke up in a hungover haze and watched his stories - bad mistake.

My heed is spinning at how illiterate and brain dead he is about everything.

Anyway ma lovelies, saved Ā£48 by having my microwave switched off whilst I was out yesterday. Today I will be leaving my heating off between 1pm & 3pm in the hope of saving Ā£52.

Enjoy yer Sunday xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Ffs how can someone run a business and not know that trying to hide the fact theyā€™re in administration will only elicit questions from worried customers? No wonder she went under. Also just because you start up a small business doesnā€™t mean youā€™re entitled to limitless success. Vile messages, please. People are right to question her and not be confronted by her horror and disbelief that they didnā€™t know some stranger on ā€œthis appā€ wouldnā€™t be fiddling the books. Just because you influenzas pretend your followers are your best friends in order to manipulate them, doesnā€™t actually mean people know anything about you. I watched her dots of doom too (aye a deserve some kind of reward) and as soon she came out with the ā€œbe kindā€ pish I was out. You can rest assured that anyone who chants that mantra are the least kind people. Marion hen, yer best Instagram pal has a failed business, sheā€™ll no be fine. Wax melts, the bespoke business model of the worst cuntsā€¦ nae debates so aye spine bright this Sunday dayn of dawn ma luvlies šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This fanny irritates the life out of me. ME ME ME! The absolute gall to keep classing himself as a famous ā€œinstagrammerā€ is hilarious. Hannahā€™s biggest mistake is having this clown as a brand rep, his personality it dire, heā€™s a patronising prick, his crusty lips and hedgehog hair give me the fear.
On the plus side, I canā€™t move for laughing when he tries to act like a wee hard nut when my five year old could throat jab him šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

Well done Mazda, youā€™ve single-handedly threw your ā€œfriendā€ under the bus by the 500 dots of death rant you had to do to show off that you knew aboot this months ago- NOBODY was aware you fuckin doink but take a bow because nobody will touch this company with a fuckin barge pole now youā€™ve shouted about the administration from the rooftops. I know Iā€™d avoid any company in this position if I knew about it. Youā€™ve just made this lassies life 10 times harder and put the final nail in the coffin for her business. I know a few folk who have body swerved AMA because you make the brand look tacky as duck and nobody likes your self-centred attitude šŸ–•šŸ¼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.